Tung tung tung... CHANG!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sesat88

Club Guest
Sesat88 would like to wish all BMW Club Malaysia members who celebrate CNY a very Happy and Properous New Year. May the year of the Boar bring many CHANG, more upgrade, elavated level of racun-ing and lastly drive safely.World peace.. dude....:D

Thank you...

I'll be porking till I drop dead....

will post pictures of my Porking session...if
permitted la.

Gong Xi Fa Chai... and Pork Pork Chang!!!!

Kong Hee Fatt Chai.. everybody.. may the year of the boar be a good one for all.

tuk tuk chang...

yes yes.... gong xi fa cai.... money all come come.... happiness all come come..... healthy all come come...

Wishing all the bro's in BMW Club a very prosperous chinese new year. Gong Xi Fa Cai:D

Happy CNY everyone... I hope we all achive PEACE and prosperity in the year of the Boar..

Me back at Nibong Tebal liao.... was tiong by an unker in E60 .Flashes him, he doesn't wanna give way on highway..I overtook in in the left at 110kmh..after that he kenot tahan and tiong me...* sigh* sorry la Unker I do my fun at track only.

to avoid racing with him..I turn in to Tanjung Malim trunk road( Federal route 1) till Ipoh. Then Ipoh till Parit Bunatr oso on the trunk road...
took me 1 1/2 hours to reach Gopeng. crusin with ease at my speed la..

Now ,I'm going out for my pork pork meals liao.... muahahaha..!!!

Guys...CNY is near. Just becarful on the roads. Drive safely.

Ah Lian..will be waiting for you ah? We go makan makan.?? Bring ur Ah Bian la.

* please bring "Ang Pow" for my kids ah*

Kung See Far Chai to everyone and have a prosperous new year (every year).

Tiap-tiap hari nasib yang baik.
Tiap-tiap hari untung.
Tiap-tiap hari kaya. (1818)

Wishing all the forumers a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year and Happy Holidays everyone....

happy new year to all our chinese forumers..

psssst... dun forget my flat love letters..

Happy Chinese New Year wishes and greetings to all!!

Warm regards from DC...

To all .....
Gong Xi Fa Chai ....

Enjoy urself but be safe ....

Gong Xi Fatt Chai to all members of bmwclub malaysia... Have a prosperous year ahead and drive safe for those balik kampung trips...

gong xi gong xi fatt cai to all chinese forummers.............many happy returns......im back to my hometown jb

Top Bottom