Total BMW Newbi sayng Hi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

MiSta

Club Guest
Hello all.. Pleasure to be here in the forum.I am interested and am looking and researching for an E60 (probably 520i) for my first UDM.Will be continuously researching till i get settled in my new job.The 5series thread segment has been helpful and hope to get friendly inputs from Sifus here.Have been driving an 04 Camry v6 for the past 2+ yrs and wondering of the differences between these vehicles.Intro-What do you drive: Still looking-Location: KL area-Occupation: starting new job-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google-When was it? 3mtgs back-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?To learn from experienced people-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?To learn (and maybe share) from experienced people-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Drive a nice UDM :)Thank you all.

welcome there.good choice on an e60!
IMHO,go for at least 525i as 520i e60 is powered by a 4 cylinder NA engine.
might be lacking some oomph.

all the best in your quest!

welcome to the forum MiSta....all the best in your search....

Welcome bro......excellent choice....e60....ya try to aim for at least 525 i.......wanna know more.....c u at TT tonight....subaidah KD or can go ampang TT......we can talk more about e60 and might end up buying 335 or d.....hahaha

Top Bottom