To Introduce me...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

joeltee

Club Guest
Hi to all beemers and seniors...I have just got my E46 330i 2 weeks ago... And my friend introduce me to this club. Really hope that I can settle my control arm problem and signup for the membership as soon as possible... Heard there is a lot of fun joining you guys over here...Nice to meet you guys...Joel Tee 2010

welcome.. to the club..

Yes this club is very boring.. always talk about BMW and who car is THE fastest and THE slowest..

.. while some only like to talk about how to cucuk from belakang. They even set up a branch for such kind within the club.. haha.. :D

hahaha... Good for me... I don have any wife... But I seems like knowing only a little of cars things... Maybe should refer to all the guru-guru's over here...
So how can I become an official member? Have to go to the office and register myself?

I got a question...
I notice that my car kuat makan... So can I kasi dia makan RON 95?
Will it be different if I pump RON 95 into it?
Heard some1 say that pump in RON 95 will make the car power loss.. Is it true?
How about getting V-power for him? will it be better?

i always pump my ride with 97..i owned a satria with 4g63t engine, and every time i pour 95, my engine knocking..so from that experience, i alwasy use 97, just in case..

joeltee;521513 said:
... So how can I become an official member? Have to go to the office and register myself?

More info here: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20589

PM me if u've any doubt.

Looking forward to see u wearing BMW Club Malaysia color! :rock:

Makan minyak? 330i la.. :p

What rim u running? How bad is bad? 14L/100km? Best come to our TT meet this Friday night, we have a lot of "inspector" to inspect your car, I bring torch light.. :p

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14560

joeltee;521621 said:
I got a question...
I notice that my car kuat makan... So can I kasi dia makan RON 95?
Will it be different if I pump RON 95 into it?
Heard some1 say that pump in RON 95 will make the car power loss.. Is it true?
How about getting V-power for him? will it be better?

Welcome to the club bro :D

On hot days and when you're pedal to the metal, when using RON95 it will ping and when the DME detects it it will pull/retard the timing and ignition to reduce the chances of pre-detonation further M54 is based on RON98) ... This will cause your car to lose a bit of powah!!! On RON97 or V-Power you won't have this problem and hence you're making full use of your powahhh :D

What's wrong with your control arm bro???

p/s: better start new thread on E46 sub-forum bro hehehe dun wan to go off topic in your intro thread :D

B33mEr;522857 said:
Welcome to the club bro :D

On hot days and when you're pedal to the metal, when using RON95 it will ping and when the DME detects it it will pull/retard the timing and ignition to reduce the chances of pre-detonation further M54 is based on RON98) ... This will cause your car to lose a bit of powah!!! On RON97 or V-Power you won't have this problem and hence you're making full use of your powahhh :D

What's wrong with your control arm bro???

p/s: better start new thread on E46 sub-forum bro hehehe dun wan to go off topic in your intro thread :D

Is the bushing problem... I ald change it that day... luckily didn't got cheated by the 1st dealer...

Top Bottom