Thx for one of the Bmw Driver in Johor Bahru

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lovingtime7

Club Guest
i am so sorry that i never introduce myself because i don know how, i wanted to say thank you to a BMW driver which save a lady in Johor bahru , taman melodies which chase a robber for a lady in sunday afternoon around 1.30...that lady is my mum which i am very happy that the hero is a driver which drive BMW which is my dream car..i hope the owner saw this thread will give some response..really want to say thousand of thank you to you...YOU ARE A HERO!!!...BMW ROX:top:

WOW! this is great info! wish there was more good stuff like this to make my day!

By the way, how is your mom? Is she ok? You never shared what happened after the chase. Did he get the robber(s)? What did the BMW driver look like? More details please

Yeah..tell us more what happened then?

Hope your mom is fine...thumbs up to the BMW driver:top:....

hi sorry for the late reply..this is what happen on that day..there is a motor with 2 malay came and rob my mum..but did not succeed...then they turn back and try to rob again...then suddenly the hero of bmw drivier came and horn the robber..and the robber run away...then later on the bmw driver went to give a chase...but according to my mum..he did not made it...the motor flew away...but it was the bmw driver scared away the robber..or else the robber would rob again and maybe hurt my mum..so thx to the bmw driver agaiN!!..the bmw is a black in colour 5 series..with 4 digit number 99XX...i think is E39 or before that model..my mum not sure about it...and it was a middle age chinese hero..:top:

Top Bottom