Thursday Night Singles And Available

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shawnglory

Club Guest
Thursday Night Singles And Available, Party in a whole new scene of interactivityGood Day Ladies and Gents,I would like to invite all those of this awesome forum to attend the weekly themed event at The Boiler Room Hartamas.This event is named Singles & Availables Night (for the next 3 weeks until we launch our surprise theme for all of yous.Personally I'm kinda bored of the typical clubbing scene where you go sit down with a bunch of friends and drink and make noise, so, Me & My Partners & The Boiler Room has decided to change the clubbing scene in The Boiler Room, enjoy a whole new level of interactivity.Come experience the single and available night with the rest of the hot single hunks and babes! Meet your match and enjoy our singlemalt promotion!The night will be filled with single people so if you're looking for someone that is not attached why not come down to Boiler Room @ Hartamas! And~ IF YOU'RE TAKEN or NOT AVAILABLE, drop by as we have surprises installed waiting for everyone from every walk of lives.Boiler Room also has something new installed for the night which will be told before entering the club so come prepared/dressed/brave for a rollercoaster night! By the way it is also a ladies night so ladies walk in free all night long.Bottle Promotions:-Our specialty at Boiler Room is the various combination of liquor bottles we have line up for your party pleasure and convenience.1 Glenffidich = RM3801 Absolute Vodka = RM2701 Black Label/Chivas = RM3802 Black Label = RM6302 Chivas = RM6301 Black Label + 1 Chivas = RM 6302 Absolute Vodka = RM5002 Absolute Vodka + 1 Black Label / Chivas = RM8551 Absolute Vodka + 1 Chivas /1 Black Label = RM5651 Black Label / Chivas + Glenfiddich = RM7002 Black Label / Chivas + 1 Glenfiddich = RM980*1 bottle allows 4 clubbers to enter, 2 bottles allow 10 clubbers.For Thursday's Promotion we will give you clubbers a kick start by giving free shots for every bottle purchased.Buy a bottle get 4 shots free! (Tequila)Buy 2 bottles get 8 shots free. (Tequila)Ladies Promotion:-Come in groups of 5 ( girls ) and get 2 Jugs of Sex On The Beach absolutely free! No questions asked.Shooters:- Red Bull + Vodka RM 8 Per-shot from 6-9 PM, RM10 Per-shot from 9 onwards all night long.Cover Charge:-Rm35 before 11pmRM45 after 11pm Cover Charge is inclusive of one drink.(Bottle purchases are available at door upon enquiry).Boiler Room Privilege Cards will be distributed to girls all you women have to do is just come register with us at Boiler room. The card enables a girl a total of 30 free drinks as well as 10% Discounts on consumables~!!!So what are you waiting for?Hurry over to Boiler Room @ Hartamas.Facebook :- http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=53924929085Website :- htttp://www.boilerroomclub.com for bookings or enquirys, please contact-Shawn - 012-2999967orEdwin - 013-6294955

Aiyoo, no teh tarik meh? More teh tarik kakis here lar.. :p

Boiler Room Privilege Cards, why our BMW white card (RM300/year) and BMW Club Malaysia (RM150/year) (endorsed by BMW AG), not recognised there ka? Hmnnn....

My engineer friend told me never go to Boiler Room... its so hot, steamy, difficult to breath in there, reminds me of sweat, perspire, odor, smell... eeeuuuww....... lol!

aha teh tarik ar, opposite got few mamaks but not bad idea...
since there's a bistro..... teh tarik... haha thanx for the idea dude.

hmm hey those cards gimme one..~! xD kidding.
actually right, you gave me another idea. maybe an extended discount for members and cardholders and some extras. hmm astro u wanna be the representative to meet up and discuss ?

hey dude imagine chicks in white sweating profusely.... man i dont mind suffocating in there...

erm astro are you by any chance a call of duty player? coz your name strikes a match in my mind ^_^

shawnglory;401737 said:
aha teh tarik ar, opposite got few mamaks but not bad idea...
since there's a bistro..... teh tarik... haha thanx for the idea dude.

hmm hey those cards gimme one..~! xD kidding.
actually right, you gave me another idea. maybe an extended discount for members and cardholders and some extras. hmm astro u wanna be the representative to meet up and discuss ?

hey dude imagine chicks in white sweating profusely.... man i dont mind suffocating in there...

Haha.. we all old man prefer cool, breezy, bright, relaxing place.. bang head days are over, at least for me.. :p jantung tak boleh tahan.. :smokin:

I'm just a club member and is in not capacity to handle such negotiation.. that's our committee's responsibility kua..?!

If they LC and don't want to see you, then you can try to catch them at our monthly official TT.

Good luck!

P/S: I wonder if it'll be a better idea for free flow to BMW Club members.. *thinking out loud* :rolleyes:

dont worry bro, there's a silent lounge, outdoor lounge and a bistro for the non-headybangy type. as for me.. i'd prefer the non heady bangy approach until midnight =D

well dude there's a free flow of beer at the price of RM 48 from 6-9 pm =D

erm and if you guys wanna make it a BMWCM exclusive, there will be no space charges, just call me up or msg me here in the forums and i'll make it an exclusive BMWCM only outing for the day. No charges at all except you guys gotta buy your own drinks la. xD

dude, sounds good. suggest to contact committee members to propose your suggestions. no harm trying out a new place once in a while. current officla tt is at borneo rainforst every 2nd friday of the month

Top Bottom