This X is Growing On Me

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ci54

Club Guest
Should have posted here first. Soorryyy....-What do you drive: X5 3.0i Sport & Honda Accord 3.0 V6-Male -Picture of you: Maybe later-Location: Kuala Lumpur-Occupation: Jack of all trades, master in none-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google!-When was it? 2-3 months back-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?More info from like minded people.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Hmmmm....-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Migrate elsewhere.

Welcome to the club.

join us in our charity drive to Ipoh this coming 15th Dec. Check out out thread at "BMWCM Members and Forumers Meet Up for Klang Valley, Penang and Ipoh Folks

Thanks everyone. You guys (gals?) are a friendly lot. Will join as full member soon.

I'm afraid I won't be able to join the activities just yet due to work & family commitments, though would love to participate one fine day.

Perhaps will be able to meetup with some of you during one of the tt sessions..

Stay cool!

Welcome to the club dude...join us for our TT outing at Aman Suria on every Friday looking forward to meet you...cheers

u r in the rite club .................pls join us for our weekly TT at aman suria every friday after 930pm & foremost sign up as OFFICIAL MEMBER yeah cheers

Welcome to the Club's forum...

BlackCat

Thanks everyone. I feel very welcomed already... This is a nice place to hangout.

welcome..... X5... very nice SUV to drive...

join us for our TT... there seams to be X5 numbers growing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom