This is interesting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

M5POWER

Club Guest
Well.. I'm pretty sure most of us already know the M3 GTS E92. But I think BMW is not getting enough with it... Eh??... I was browsing through BMWBLOG.COM and found this rumours article. Well since the success of BMW in the 24 hours of Nurburgring, having 4 cars in the top 10 position and claimed history in the 24 hours race, BMW is planning to build yet another LIMITED EDITION car...The tribute to success, BMW M3 GTS-R Already in planning in the design stages, the conventional M3 body style remains, although the rear arches are more massaged and wider leading into the side sills. The wheels use a Y-shape design in 5 spokes said to be much lighter than the competition spec wheels. Sounds good eh??At the front, the usual M3 aerodynamics stay, but a double lip spoiler protrudes from the front a few inches. The rear retains the carbon fibre adjustible spoiler from the GTS. This is where it gets interesting…. in eclipsing the GTS in weight reduction, the roof remains made out of carbon fibre, but the bonnet and rear deck lid now join them. The lightweight glass as found on the GTS remains. Power details are not known, but the engineers have been working on getting more power from the V8 which will be matched to a DCT transmission. The car could also use the incoming M5’s KERS regenerative braking and boost function.As for the M3 GTS very bright Inka Orange , the design concept for this M3 is finished in Stealth Frozen matte black with matching wheels.... Sexy eh?? Indeed it's sexy.No pictures yet being posted but I believe in couple of weeks to come, the popular car renderer JON SIBAL might come up with something interesting...

Hah! Told ya, JON SIBAL came in and post this :D

bmw-m3-gtsr-1_1200.jpg

Top Bottom