Texting while on the highway

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
AS ... Yeah its bad. In Malaysia so many bad habits. Running red lights. Double parking. Speeding like an idiot on highways. All we have la ... Are we really concerned? Most are not. Wallop only.

tIANcI;801596 said:
Not off topic ar? LOL

Heheheheheee... :wink:

Any idea where the location of the shoot? Its beautiful

[video=youtube;N6qKoAW71eA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6qKoAW71eA[/video]

I wonder how much he got paid to say so? Or maybe he was truly impressed with our Protons? This I guess I will be forever wondering lmao haha......

Wahhhh should buy 1 lo.....really feel like going for a test drive.....anyone free tmrw?....hihi

tIANcI;801625 said:
Drive the car and see ....

Can't afford on my pe asantly pay.....bro huk huk. Some more I wear f chok....I can only afford older secondary models lol.....

MadZiZ;801670 said:
Can't afford on my pe asantly pay.....bro huk huk. Some more I wear f chok....I can only afford older secondary models lol.....

I understand la. Life la. What to do. You have a peasant week ahead ok.

tIANcI;801596 said:
Not off topic ar? LOL

Wallop the aeroplane means wallop the car via full throttle pedal to metal similar like an aeroplane taking off la...
Some oil burners tend to do that...they are addicted to their torque thrusting them ahead with full force....

What were you thinking la Tianci? Wash your dirty old mind pls....Think out of the box....

I think law enforcement on not to use hp while driving is no longer exist la...never heard nobody get ticket for such offense animore....like those days it was really strict...everyone was really scared of driving license suspension if commit the offense twice.....

irfan80;801691 said:
I think law enforcement on not to use hp while driving is no longer exist la...never heard nobody get ticket for such offense animore....like those days it was really strict...everyone was really scared of driving license suspension if commit the offense twice.....

Nowadays in Malaysia enforcement sucks la. Its bad. When you challenge the authorities got all sorts of excuses. This is not good. Now over 6k die a year on roads. But so what? Many still wanna race fast, text, drink and drive.

dont worry la....most modern cars now have integrated bluetooth with DVD-SatNav....
even proton has them.....
So its safe to talk on the phone while driving.....

tIANcI;801693 said:
But so what? Many still wanna race fast, text, drink and drive.

I m a newbie, so this weekend drive doesn't require to drive extremely fast right (race fast, I am not a skilled driver u know)....no formal class ....hihi...u guys drive slow n safe right?

Top Bottom