Swap E60 Trim

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

k3nny

Club Guest
Hey guys, I know ive posted this before but due to the lack of responses/enthusiasm, i thought i'd try again! hehe. I have a E60 525i M-sport. The one that comes with the M-cube silver aluminium trim. Thing is, i would much rather have the wood in the 520i/523i or the black wood in the 530d. So if anyone is interested in a swap, do let me know as i'd be very interested. Thanks! Btw, the trim is in excellent condition with no scratches at all as my car has very low kms.. :)

bro.. lets! but need to meet up before confirm first.. saturday, sunway?

wanted to swap.. but we couldnt find a time when we were both available.. by now, my 530d has done 50k mileage and scratches are inevitable.. kenny, u dun mind? :D

adliz;208219 said:
wanted to swap.. but we couldnt find a time when we were both available.. by now, my 530d has done 50k mileage and scratches are inevitable.. kenny, u dun mind? :D

After 50K how is your 530d ride.... any dislike you want to share

adliz: im actually still looking forward to it..

And my 525i also has around 50K on its clock so be sure that there are scratches although not so obvious due to the type of trim it is.

Are we still on?

Im still interested. Hehe

k3nny, i am interested, i am collecting my new car next week and so my trim would be brand new. Please let me know...:)

bro,

may i please know which e60 you have? the 523i oe the 530i? your trim is the brown wood or black wood?

thanks alot dude

hey Kenny,did u do the swap?

if not,i'm interested.mine's brown wood,no blemishes whatsoever..cars only got 12k kms on the clock.

lemme know if u're interested

reeza 012-3939539

Top Bottom