sunroof?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jojo

Club Guest
hello.....wud lyk to ask laaa......do all the 6 series (e24) have sunroof or is it depending on the model........thank you!

i have a 82 635csi no sunroof, i think only the highline model come with sunroof

Think in the pre 80s the sunroof was optional. Afterwhich it was standard for 635s. On the 628 it was additional option for 2-3K. My six 84 628 has a sunroof but for display purposes.... :rolleyes:

vsmpysco : hahaha.....for display only a?.....ha.ha...i wonder how it be.....

Mine had a sunroof but it was so problematic, previous owner had it sealed shut!!!

Originally posted by jojo@May 3 2006, 12:54 AM
hello.....

wud lyk to ask laaa......do all the 6 series (e24) have sunroof or is it depending on the model........

thank you!
Jojo...

U want e34 sunroof??? I got one just arrive fr Japan halfcut..

rm1500 plus installation.... How??? :nyehehe:

ha.ha....

so kind of u mnk!

....im all the way in kk.....do u still wanna come and install it for me?:)

Originally posted by jojo@May 3 2006, 09:52 PM
ha.ha....

so kind of u mnk!

....im all the way in kk.....do u still wanna come and install it for me?:)
hahaha....

i know u r fr KK...

Next time bring over your E24 to KL laaaa... :D

mnk : ha.ha......no laa....ain't got e24 yet.....just doing a survey on it.....

....anyway, does the e34 sunroof fit for e30 ka?he.he.he.....

hkh_88 : it seems like it will be ur next project in mind bro?he.he...

nikazwaa : since u r driving e24 kan.....i was wondering!

do the manual gear shifter be exactly as the pic u posted where the 1st gear below the reverse and so do for the other gear?

....coz i've ssen my fren's 635csi with such gear shifter.....it's true!

Originally posted by jojo@May 4 2006, 12:19 AM
nikazwaa : since u r driving e24 kan.....i was wondering!

do the manual gear shifter be exactly as the pic u posted where the 1st gear below the reverse and so do for the other gear?

....coz i've ssen my fren's 635csi with such gear shifter.....it's true!
something was wrong in the picture :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

of course!

there's something wrong in the picture......but the fact is that i really saw it exactly as in the picture.....seriously!

.....hairan laa bro!nant laaa.....i'll take some photos on it to show to you guys.....he.he.....

Originally posted by jojo+May 4 2006, 01:19 PM-->QUOTE (jojo @ May 4 2006, 01:19 PM) nikazwaa : since u r driving e24 kan.....i was wondering!

....coz i've ssen my fren's 635csi with such gear shifter.....it's true! [/b]

Bro... My 630tii (as some forummer's put it) runs on an auto box.

There is nothing wrong with my signature pic :nyehehe: . This is what you call a dogleg gearbox. Your friend is a lucky guy :p.

Some euro manual E24s had the dog leg close ratio gearbox with first gear on it's own and second, third paired next to fourth and fifth (just like my signature... but my pic's from the E30 M3)

As for your search for an E24, check out the latest Motor Trader. There's 2 units up for sale. One goin for 20plus, the other goin for 40plus.

oh ic!

thnx nikazwaa....gud info i've got there.......dog leg close ratio gearbox.....

....mmhhhhh......latest motor trader aa!he.he....

Top Bottom