Sunroof cannot close down.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ir. BMW

Hi all, anyone of you experienced sunroof cannot move/close down from vent position due to clips broken?

Is there anywhere I can get the clips? I am not going to buy all one set sunroof because i found only the clips were broken the rest still good.

Please help me guys.

oh yes....lots of it...but on the e39 lah.and no definitely not the whole sunroof set requires replacement but just the related parts.in my case it was the 2 plastic pieces on each side of the rail that was broken due to age.common on the e39.google for the e90 common part that breaks...

moots said:
oh yes....lots of it...but on the e39 lah.and no definitely not the whole sunroof set requires replacement but just the related parts.in my case it was the 2 plastic pieces on each side of the rail that was broken due to age.common on the e39.google for the e90 common part that breaks...

Thanx a lot moots. I already google it but not so much information for E90 model.

However, I managed to find the part name and number here. Dunno whether its correct or not. :unsure:

http://parts.bmwofsouthatlanta.com/products/GATE-PAIR/1398568/54137145884.html

Hopefully AB Malaysia has ready stock in their warehouse for this item.

There is someone who can repair or modify it to work. He is the expert!! But you have to come down to JB. Ah Chai: 016-7205808. Hope this helps.

vladd_tappish said:
There is someone who can repair or modify it to work. He is the expert!! But you have to come down to JB. Ah Chai: 016-7205808. Hope this helps.
Thank you vladd_tappish for useful information. Will pay some visit if I have ample time.

AB quoted me RM760 for the gate pair and it take a month to arrive Malaysia. Sigh

Top Bottom