Summer Movies to Look Forward To!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Just caught the full trailer for Hancock and it's very good! I'm also looking forward to the sequel to The Mummy Returns with Brendan Fraiser, Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh.

Did you check out the link I posted above? That's the red band trailer for Tropic Thunder. New comedy by with Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr.

Hancock is on my list. Last watch movie was Speed Racer.. cool comical movie.. before that, was IronMan.. must watch!

Yeah, it's hilarious! Too bad it will be heavily censored for language.

I just watched the darker version of The Incredible Hulk last night. It's ok only lah but the good thing is the groundwork they did for a sequel.

Not a big fan of Speed Racer, will probably download it once it's available. Yes, Ironman is a must watch. As a girl friend of mine commented "He is jilat atas jilat bawah hotness" LOL (in reference to Robert Downey Jr.) but of course we guys watch it for something else la :p

Another animated movie to watch is KungFu Panda. Absolutely hilarious movie and I highly recommend it to everyone out here.

This year's summer is power packed..a must watch!!
Upcoming titles :-
July
Hancock, Dark Knight, Mummy 3, X-Files, Red Cliff
August
Wall.E, Star Wars : Clone Wars, You Don't Mess with the Zohans

End of the year, there'll be hot titles like :-
James Bond : Quantum of Solace, Madagascar, Punisher

What an entertaining year.. :rock:

jasonnn;336192 said:
This year's summer is power packed..a must watch!!
Upcoming titles :-
July
Hancock, Dark Knight, Mummy 3, X-Files, Red Cliff
August
Wall.E, Star Wars : Clone Wars, You Don't Mess with the Zohans

End of the year, there'll be hot titles like :-
James Bond : Quantum of Solace, Madagascar, Punisher

What an entertaining year.. :rock:
Yea it is indeed a great year for huge blockbusters! :) Hope none of them disappoint!

Juan Powerblow;336209 said:
There's also Enterprise end of this year!

Yes, a must watch for all the Trekkie fans out there :) Myself included :rock:

Feb 2009 should see Valkyrie (postponed from Oct this year). Not sure when X-Men Origins: Wolverine is due out, maybe 2009.

This summer the ones I'm really looking forward to are Wanted, Hancock, Dark Knight and X-Files.

Juan Powerblow;335387 said:
Yeah, it's hilarious! Too bad it will be heavily censored for language.

I just watched the darker version of The Incredible Hulk last night. It's ok only lah but the good thing is the groundwork they did for a sequel.

I read online somewhere, both Iron Man and Hulk were deliberately linked as preparation for the Avengers movie (2011).

Traveler;336264 said:
Feb 2009 should see Valkyrie (postponed from Oct this year). Not sure when X-Men Origins: Wolverine is due out, maybe 2009.

This summer the ones I'm really looking forward to are Wanted, Hancock, Dark Knight and X-Files.

I read online somewhere, both Iron Man and Hulk were deliberately linked as preparation for the Avengers movie (2011).

Not to mention Captain America's shield was seen in the background during one of the scenes in Iron Man.

For those Dan Brown fans, look out for 'Angels and Demons' the movie out next year. Coming out in the first quarter of 2009.

Tom Hanks as Robert Langdon
Ayelet Zurer as Vittoria Vetra
Evan McGregor as Carlos Ventresca

Just watched Wanted last night. Loved the action but quite a bit of censorship for language, and I think for a couple of brief sex scenes. Sigh... am sick of censorship in this country :thefinger:

hmm. looks like i'll be watching movies every night.... in the States soon!!! :D

Traveler;337404 said:
Just watched Wanted last night. Loved the action but quite a bit of censorship for language, and I think for a couple of brief sex scenes. Sigh... am sick of censorship in this country :thefinger:

Sometimes you just wonder why they even bother rating the movies when it's still being censored. Waste of time.

one movie i can't wait to see would be Robotech,featuring Toby Macguire as Rick Hunter..wonder who'll play Roy Focker and Min Mei..

Guys, can we organize a trip to the movies? Book the whole cinema. Fill them with BMW Club Members. Sorta like a family day. Riots!

LOL sure riot inside one. The whole cinema's going to be a big mess when we're done with it.

Another big movie to wait for:

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - due out June 2009 (filming started May 2008)

Top Bottom