Suggested Wheel Size For E46 Greater Comfort

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mkmy

Club Guest
salamhope u guys would enlighten wrt the appended issue:model? 318 e46 2.0wheels? 235 / 40 / 18 (non-staggered for all 4)driving style? leisure, not bold enuff to tackle corners like karak highway ones.so? aiming for comfort rather than performance. how? higher profile tyres, i guess.then? seeking advice whether i shud go back to stock (205 / 55 / 16) or just 1" deduction (215/ 45 / 17) without "killing" the look?tq / mkmy

16" would definitely give you the required comfort levels. A higher tire profile will give you a better "cushioning" effect.

loafer;550209 said:
16" would definitely give you the required comfort levels. A higher tire profile will give you a better "cushioning" effect.

Not only that, fuel consumption also better and can achieve top speed faster.. :p :D :top:

U should try 15", cheap tyres summore.. :p

Only problem is the look sucks and high speed stability sucks.

wheel change-out is taking place now. got used bmw 16" rims n tyres at sec 24 shah alam. thanks for the advice.

loafer;550209 said:

astroboy;550213 said:
Not only that, fuel consumption also better and can achieve top speed faster.. :p :D :top:

U should try 15", cheap tyres summore.. :p

Only problem is the look sucks and high speed stability sucks.
totally agree with both of you, i am using 225/45/17, and 45 profile aint gonna give you comfort, if you want comfort, go for 16" and below

Top Bottom