Storeroom clearance E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sk30

Club Guest
Guys i have some e34 items in my store room and thinking of clearing it.E34 Standart rear coil springs.Rm 50.E34 A/c Condenser with Aux fan.SOLDE34 used original rear bumper.SOLDE34 Hella smiley headlamps.SOLDRacing Dynamics Rgp 16inch Rims with tyres for E34,28,32 and etc.Booked.Borbet Type C 16inch Rims for E34,28,32 and etc.SOLDE34 pre facelift aka "SMALL NOSE",headlamp grills and bonet. Rm 300E34 Standard Steel Rims with Caps in fair condition.Comes with 4 pc Michelin Xm 1(2007).195x65xR15.Thread 60% -70%.Items still attached to my car.Upgrading to Bbs 16.Rm200View attachment 15285Please do pm me for details and viewing arrangments.tq

bro,

can book item the ac condenser and fan ;

and reserved the rear bumper for me please..will confirm the bumper latest by noon tomorrow.

let me know where to collect. er... condition of fan 2 speeds working when removed ?

Items 2 and 3 booked and reserved for you bro.Fan in good working order till out of the car.The bumper has scratch marks on the lower valance bro.Im located near Titiwangsa Setapak.

okay, confirm both fan/condenser and bumper..

pick up in KL area fine, meet up at shell station after dynasty hotel along jalan ipoh tomorrow ? say lunch time ? COD..

Hi bro guzzler.ok i ll book the item no 1 for you.do pm me for collection time and details.tq

bro pussy,

sorry i doubt i can make it tommorow.i ve a site visit in klang.will be back in the evening.how about friday or weekend?

SK30,

Hi hi sori excuse my ignorance but don't know how to use the PM function.

my mobile is 012-2733144 pse sms me for pick up venue & timing.

TQ.

Item 2 and 3 sold and collected by the respective buyer.Thanks bro.

Remaining booked items will be reserved till the coming friday and will be back for sale unless im updated on their status.Thanks guys.

sk30... how is the condition of the borbet rims ? good ? bend ? kerb marks ?

any larger pictures ?

Bro the borbet's are NOT DENTED but has kerb marks on all 4 rims.i ll try to send you a larger picture or will try to show you the rims personaly if i manage to meet up with you this week.

Top Bottom