Still looking for 1

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cajun

Club Guest
Hello every1. Just registered with the forums. Still headache thinking which 1 should I buy, 3 or 5 series.-What do you drive:Currently Satria GTI-Male / FemaleMale-Picture of you(optional)-Location:Currently Abu Dhabi. Will be back to KL next week.-Occupation:Offshore Eng-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Heard from some1-When was it?2 days ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?To get more info before buying 1 for my wife :flowers:-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Not sure yet. Hopefully better:shakehands::five:

Welcome bro.

If you are still in Abu Dhabi and plan to stay there get a Bentley Continental GT Speed. Murahhh...
If you are in K.L buy a 5 series. (Make sure it's an E39. He he)

astroboy;400677 said:
Why eh? E60 no good meh?

E39 is the last old school 5 series. E60 still needs time to evolve before it becomes like the E39 - World's best car summore:top:.

Hmmmm....

funfer_fahrer;400656 said:
Welcome bro.

If you are still in Abu Dhabi and plan to stay there get a Bentley Continental GT Speed. Murahhh...
If you are in K.L buy a 5 series. (Make sure it's an E39. He he)

If the driver side in Abu Dhabi is the same in Malaysia, definitely I will bough one here and bring back to Malaysia:mad:. By the way, I want the 530i series for the power :vroam:but I it is for my lovely wife. She is more to look rather than power. Better to get her 1 rather than she spent my money on the too much too expensive LV or Gucci. So probably gonna get her the 325i sport.

cajun;400885 said:
If the driver side in Abu Dhabi is the same in Malaysia, definitely I will bough one here and bring back to Malaysia:mad:. By the way, I want the 530i series for the power :vroam:but I it is for my lovely wife. She is more to look rather than power. Better to get her 1 rather than she spent my money on the too much too expensive LV or Gucci. So probably gonna get her the 325i sport.

Buy her LV and Gucci twice a year (one for wedding anniversary, one for her birthday) and get your dream 530i. She'll forget the 325i. Habis cerita.

Top Bottom