Spy photo of new BMW .5 series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chaiks

Club Guest
:rock:Not sure you spotted this before, but just fresh from my digital camera this morning.Since its not adorn with a Mini badge, its most likely will be the new BMW 0.5 series, judging by the size.This will surely prevent them from encroaching into Peugeot branding/model when BMW decided to go below 1 ltr displacement model. Imagine, BMW .506, or round-up of an 850cc to BMW .509. Who knows, this could be the production ready model following BMW concept Z09. http://www.bmwheaven.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=73&page=1This will probably be the start of a new clever idea in the marketing department to re-use their famous model numbering.The car do look familiar and resemble certain brand/made.:eek:

chaiks,

that is the unofficial MDM (Malaysia Domestic Market) only super exclusive most probably the only in the whole world 1 unit limited edition BMW 0.850 Series featuring state of the art retro design with no safety features, no power, and the smallest engine ever made by BMW. aka BMW Kancil

iv seen d car b4.its always aroun BU area..wntd to snap it but tak sempat coz its damn fast..even my m40e30 cudnt catch up.RESPECT!

What body kit is it? Does not look AC/Hamann/etc. Comes with new BMW Msport+rugged styling also for the .5 series?

In Pg there's a classic mini with a custom kidney front grill. Looks quite harmonious I would say. The same cannot be said to the .5 series above.

chaik, u make good spy bro. now i can't sleep waiting to book this baby beemer. the rear bull bar is just......wow......wow.....i am just out of words bro.

SuperUnknown;302897 said:
iv seen d car b4.its always aroun BU area..wntd to snap it but tak sempat coz its damn fast..even my m40e30 cudnt catch up.RESPECT!

Not to forget the engine is tuned by ALPINA:eek:

P/S: Now I know why emblem was stolen:thefinger: :rolleyes:

Shy lah some people never feel the shame, malu to be associated with the owner. I had a friend years back bought a Mazda 1500 fully fitted front and back with BMW grill bumpers and lights don't remember what model, shy lucky he sold it don't know how many cents he got back really Ahbeng.

Top Bottom