Spotted BMW E60 M5 in Manila

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yan

Hi all M5 lovers..I was in Manila yesterday, I was 50m from my distributor office. I spotted the new M5 !!!Do you like it, please tell me about the feel..They even "pimped" the brand new M5, the emblem is gone !!!I respect Philipines !!!!Sorry, I wasn't bring my camera, was on the Nokia 9500 camera phone :-(Regards, yan
Image41.jpg
They shaved the logo, getting the new M5 and do this !
Image40.jpg
Image37.jpg
Image35.jpg
Image29.jpg
Image24.jpg
Image25.jpg
Image28.jpg
Where is my i-drive?
Image42.jpg
Very thick sideskirt !!
Image45.jpg
Why the rear door fender like that?http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/wpyan/Image38.jpgI talk to the owner who is specialized in the custom bodykit, using the Nissan Cefiro to do this M5..., the works is really neat and beautiful...The door handle from the Toyota Altis !Who have a Cefiro, want to project this car kah? Have fun !!!Philipines Mabuhay !!

hahahaha! :D

Hello Yan! Im from Manila Philippines and this shop, A-Toy Body Kits is pretty famous in creating custom fiberglass kits for cars!

They are pretty good in their work and the body kits they make have good quality. Although, as everybody knows, quality and name come with a price.

Originally posted by brian@May 27 2006, 02:40 AM
hahahaha! :D

Hello Yan! Im from Manila Philippines and this shop, A-Toy Body Kits is pretty famous in creating custom fiberglass kits for cars!

They are pretty good in their work and the body kits they make have good quality. Although, as everybody knows, quality and name come with a price.
Brian,

Since you are from manila, is it cheap the stuff over there i.e accessories & body kit??:D

Cheers
Sabah

Lolz realy amazing..sei fei lou can convert to M5.
almost got cheated by the 1st look on the car...

In Philippines, they dont have registration plate number?? :unsure:

or may be that "M5" still under construction? :huh:

Top Bottom