Spare Parts Shop, Orthojaya in Sunway

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jetschin

Club Guest
After dinner this evening, passed by this shop called Orthojaya? in Jalan PJS 8/2, Sunway Mentari Business Center area. The shop sign say BMW parts etc .... Just want to find out if anyone has purchased their BMW parts from this Orthojaya? shop? Okay and reasonable price ah? Thks.

Bought a couple of parts from ortojaya myself.. quite a small shop..
Both parts comparatively cheaper by rm 100 - 200 from the other shop (no need to mentioned the shop's name) I usually go to..
Anyway, better shop around before buying..

If orthojaya is linked to 1st Div, are their goods the same price range as 1st Div, or maybe cheaper??

Does orthojaya carry stock for older models?

Don't know about 2002, but i'm driving e30. If not available at their premise they will get in touch with 1st div. That's what i experienced b4.

Thanks Strider!

Cheers

I'm guessing it's the same everywhere la. If they still have stock of old parts, they'll sell. after that, they won't bring it in anymore.

Sigh, guess i will still have to get stuff from overseas myself... :lazy:

Dude,

Dont forget abt me ahh when u want to order from overseas, or from over the Tambak Johor.. maybe can share the tax cost ..

Originally posted by naharnms@Sep 30 2005, 02:10 PM
Dude,

Dont forget abt me ahh when u want to order from overseas, or from over the Tambak Johor.. maybe can share the tax cost ..
No worries dude ;)

Top Bottom