SOS - Urgent to look for this part.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

TT777

Club Guest
Hi all bros.. Anyone able to tell me the actual name for this part.. ? My current this part is cracked and leaked... unable to drive as usual...

May i know roughly how much on this item.. million thanks !

111.png

This is the Pressure Regulating Valve part number 11617501566 (no 1 in diagram). You can check the price from Bavaria Auto or Bomin Auto and goggle for exact location & contact numbers.

Attachments

• 54.png
    54.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 16
bro herbert....that diag is for the M54 engine.The pic TT777 posted is the CCV for M52 engine.CCV - crank case vent valve.
Cost circa RM240.Kenot remember for sure la.Sorry.

Herbert said:
This is the Pressure Regulating Valve part number 11617501566 (no 1 in diagram). You can check the price from Bavaria Auto or Bomin Auto and goggle for exact location & contact numbers.
Thanks a lot... President !! for your prompt reply on this..

moots said:
bro herbert....that diag is for the M54 engine.The pic TT777 posted is the CCV for M52 engine.CCV - crank case vent valve.
Cost circa RM240.Kenot remember for sure la.Sorry.
Bro Moots... thanks for your kind comments.. fyi, i just got an reply from Eng Soon S'pore and actual damage is SGD 105.00
Going to take from the shop tmr morning..

In Malaysia, if you change this oil separator needs to change the hoses as well. Normally working will charges RM700 to RM800

tweiboon said:
In Malaysia, if you change this oil separator needs to change the hoses as well. Normally working will charges RM700 to RM800
Ya.. Thanks for your advise.. As those hose piping also it's time to change... compulsory.
Already asking the price right now..

Top Bottom