soon to be e39 520i 2.2 2003 owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmconvert

Club Guest
Hi all,used to ride merc c200 1998, waiting for delivery of 2003 e39 520 2.2 "executive" soon. Dont know that such model exist. Anyway viewed and tested the car and satisfied with it, maybe sifus out there can share how exactly the "executive" version differs from othersThanks

"soon to be" meaning yet to confirm????If tat case pls test the car b4 u going to complaint underpower issue .............try to get at least 523 double vanos and the best 525 ...........

gud luck

Lionel_Koh;420636 said:
"soon to be" meaning yet to confirm????If tat case pls test the car b4 u going to complaint underpower issue .............try to get at least 523 double vanos and the best 525 ...........

gud luck

he's upgrading from c200...if u've driven those, the M54 2.2 is a huge upside:top:

Hi Lionel_Koh, thanks for the quick response, actually sorting the financing at the moment, already paid some downpayment. I'm not that much of a power or speed buff, more of cruiser kind of person (make me feel old saying this!). Anyway tested the car and quite happy with it, as shaifulo said, huge improvement from my old c200. Mind you, I had very little problem maintaining that C200, i dare say the bills would be comparable to japanese cars i've had before, after spending a one time repair right after pruchase - thereafter pretty nominal

Top Bottom