Sony Gran Turismo 5 vs Real. Driver- Nurburgring...superb driving!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ruhaz

Club Guest
[video=youtube;newX-mvGlm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=newX-mvGlm8&[/video]Gran Turismo 5 vs Real. Driver - Denis Malevanyi (race cars rental and professional driving instruction and coaching at Nurburgring)

Would have been more awesome if they showed the actual speed as well vs. GT5 speed.

Amazing to see how close real life driving is to a simulated game. Hope to get my copy of the game next week :)

Got my copy yesterday from Low Yat, paid 195 for it which is cheaper than what I paid for the prologue.

Graphics wise I thought the prologue was better, similarly the introduction video. Played for an hour, accumulating more moolah to buy a better ride.;)

Now driving an used DC2;)

Got the game today from Sony Style. It took 10 minutes for the patch to download and another 50 minutes to install the game content into the disk! The game came together with a very useful book called Apex Ultimate Car Guide which explains driving techniques and tuning setups.

So far ithe game performs better than my expectation with very addictive game play. Managed to buy the e92 M3 already :top:

Top Bottom