Signal light came out

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alxy

Club Guest
Hi guys,Yesterday, my driver side signal light (the small one below the side mirror) suddenly came out. I can put it back easily enough, but it also seems to come out quite easily too, i.e. i apply slight pressure only and the thing pops out again. Same kind of pressure on the other signal light doesn't make it pop out. Is there any special way to put it back? I just slide it to the left and it seems to click on something.Thanks!

No one faced this problem before? It's still loose now. Wondering if I should be using super glue to make sure it sticks. But I don't want to make it that solid until next time cannot take out to change bulb....

bro i don't know how to fix it but it might be some problem with ur clip..
anyway instead of super glue u can use those black glue which is use for your windshield to stick..
those black rubber type glue will not be hardened as it can still be pell off easily..
not sure bout the specific name but i guess most of the ppl noes what im trying to say..
take care bro..

i think u can still use superglue, but only a small drip on both end of the signal (just to hold it). if next time change bulb also u can still remove it rather than sealing the entire signal

Top Bottom