Side mirror

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
errrr...bro it doesnt say it fits m3 but it says tht its ///M3 style wor...but if they do hav a fitment for ur udm thn by all means get it...
but a word of caution though...stay clear of motorcyclists...especially knowing how they love to ride by pretty close to out side mirrors during heavy traffic... :beaten:

how much ar?

Slurrp! C/Fibre stuff. Nice. M3 style side mirror complement overall look of yr car bodykit but careful of the blind spot since its smaller than ori.

Just look at the price, its darn chep.

I guess the down side is , its not foldable...really tempted. B)

Really nice.

I'm on a pair now and the main thing that will get you isn't that it's unfoldable, but the size of it. It's like 25% smaller than your conventional mirrors so it will take some getting used to.

Originally posted by E46 2.2@Jul 3 2006, 11:23 AM
Grab it, Singapore is selling for RM345..

Cheers
:eek: that cheap? C/F? RM 345 for a pair!
Bro can u pm me details? I'm from jb, maybe can look for it when in sg.

it is not the real carbon dude..it is one layer of fake carbon stickers on top of abs material...real carbon mirrorwill cost more than 3k for a pair

Yeap what marco said is correct, impossible to be real CF at the price. Even the bawah pokok place is selling fibreglass at RM600 a pair and without motor (need to remove your original one to fit)

However for RM345, even if it is a fake CF provided the motor is BMW motor (ie plug and play) is damn cheap! The lowest I managed to buy for the mirrors is close to RM300 with motor but those are not BMW motors (jap motors). Those with BMW motors cost close to RM600 and it is not carbon fibre.

I saw it at BMW Singapore Forum, a guy selling it RM345 (if i not mistaken & self collect) the only thing make me not to get the side mirror is because of the indicator!!!! i dont like my car have to many indicator..

p/s; sorry guys i unable to provide you all with the contact detail coz i've deleted the mail. Marco, your carbon still the best for me..

Cheers

these mirror is not m3 replica..it is hamann style...others in the market that are selling for rm1k plus is m5 replica

Marco,

Since it is a Hamann Style,, pls get me a quotation on it (Carbon Fiber + without Indicator)

Cheers

PM me for AC Replica Side mirror, Housing only with out Motor & Glass RM400..

I'll pass you the number.

Cheers

Top Bottom