SHARE BMW E36 GM,SA,VN number!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JOKER

Banned
hello guy, :34:better to share the GM, SA, VN number and compare with other,the NUMBER located in the SILVER BMW LABELED sticker on the ZKE IV,ZVM,EWS II, IKE, KOMBI, ABG (airbag), modulelist out the car model, year, equiptment on board such asAirbag, how many airbag, passenger seat occupancy, IHKR, Park ventilation, IHKA with AUC or not with AUC,ZKE IV with remote control (DWA) or non R/C version,example:E36 325i (1992-1994 model)GM = 16420010R SA = 0000000000008890P VN = 00000000106 equipted with ZVM, KOMBI, IHKR module, EWS I, :top:those code was:GM - Basic FeaturesSA - Optional Equipment VN - Version Number

McFir7;431238 said:
whats the purpose of comparing this?

this is the most serious ID on your car,
it react like your personal ID card.

i studied/analysed those code and i compare it with
those store/write in my EWS II, and every module.
someone hack one of those number in my EWS-2:
GM = 16440010T, it represent M50B25-automatic
while my car was M52B28 automatic run on MS41.0,
i suspect somebody just hack/alter the code somewhere in MIRI?
i suspect it was somebody took opportunity on me while i was working OFFSHORE, and the answer was YES after my personal investigation.

i noticed the ews 2, GM,SA,VN number did not match those store
in ZKE IV,ABG, IHKA, KOMBI?. and wrong code match
cause few component does not linked and cannot perform coding
in any GT1,SSS...., now you should know how my OBCV was coded and working in my car.

I travel everywhere to ask for coding for my car around MIRI, BINTULU, KUCHING, they said these car cannot coded, they said only e46 and up can be coded, i don't know they were CON-MAN or really don't know about e36.
you know why cannot code? after i find-out, it was a CODE that write in EWS2 which it conceal itself from existance, i solved it on my car!!!
i had recovered the actual code for my car and write it on all module except KOMBI and OBCV (code renew) which cannot accessed yet.,
i still need the dealer GT1...

share it there i can help your guys/lady to analyse,
that code is not any thing private,
the most important is the full VIN number WBAXXXXXX........ :top:
The VIN number was write in EWS2 module and maybe KOMBI?

And i suspect my EWS2 and KOMBI 's VIN does not match, could be altered/hacked ???

and someone really can hack those thing and bring trouble to the car,
then they said the car cannot be code, need to replace the whole
module/parts ? CON-MAN..:34:

and those police or any security official or friend was conform JUNK and corroupted
completely dissapointed

i also suspect they write additional key into my ews2, the 3rd KEY
and used the key to enter my car to perform hack,
lucky they still did not steal the car yet, maybe separate bug in the car cause them to delayed/postpond to steal mycar???

and who is these people?,

i still need someway to erase the 3rd key

i am suspect they really break in my car and alter several wiring which lead to short circuit,
lucky nothing was burn/damage. try to kill me?

previously,
my car 's ZKE IV can automatic close all power window when arm/lock button was pressed on alarm R/C, then after a while usage in MIRI (still offshore at that time), the window will not automatic
close after the arm/lock button was pressed on alarm R/C.

i am still investigating on it, hope it can function back again with my new alarm system..:34:

why all these thing happend?, all about jealous, and utan man from concreate jungle of BORNEO?

SHELL in MIRI?, safety, security, enviromental?

that was SHTBLL of mankind

i cannot claim anything from insurrance,
those thing they done was almost impossible to be identify/detect/awared,
with many people conspiracy work againts you alone there.
report police was hopeless,all about BLLSHT of mankind.

this is not joke or any story make-up.. :34:

dont get me wrong.but thru i read ur thread seems u r driving e36..why this so call high brainer ppl or terrorist want to go for ur car or urself.

i understand bout the issue u r saying,either they want ur car.or they just want to make money when u send ur car to fix.

but i believe the only way they could get to all that access is when u send ur car to the workshop la.

i dont think ppl will make a mission super impossible to go hack ur car while u park or keep somewhere else.

McFir7;431418 said:
dont get me wrong.but thru i read ur thread seems u r driving e36..why this so call high brainer ppl or terrorist want to go for ur car or urself.

i understand bout the issue u r saying,either they want ur car.or they just want to make money when u send ur car to fix.

but i believe the only way they could get to all that access is when u send ur car to the workshop la.

i dont think ppl will make a mission super impossible to go hack ur car while u park or keep somewhere else.

maybe the car only?,want to force me to sale the car in cheap-cheap?,
or they want to do something else?
FCK them hard,

the hack that they did was 100% confirm, based on the TRACE they left it.
NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE, THEY ARE BIGGEST CRIMINAL/MAFIA/TERRORIST TREAT EVER EXIST IN EAST MALAYSIA, WEST MALAYSIA or WHOLE ASIA.

because my car did not experianced any that kind of such trouble during my usage in KUCHING,SERIAN before bring to MIRI and used it there.

100% confirm shell staft involved, workshop?, RIAM technology institute?
other still ? maybe police?, JPJ?,

such a full scale conspiracy.

NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE, THEY SHOULD BE FULLY AWARED BY THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY, FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY OF CIVILIAN

:34:

i suspect some of the foriegner who were transfer there also became VICTIM with unawared, they did it on full scale conspiracy.

i send my car few time in MIRI but i am full time on site to witnessed everything
the mech did, just only ONCE the car left in workshop,
then the rest was left in my rented house with other shell staft only...
the car left there when i am travelling/offshore..

maybe they copy/write new key (the 3rd key) into the ews2 in workshop,
then they did all the dirty work in my rented house.
that is 100% confirmed.,

full scale conspiracy confirm 100%.

Top Bottom