Service & Maintenance

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kenneth80

Club Guest
Dear all sifu,would like to know any place in pj or damansara area that can recommend for servicing & maintenancejob with reliable n reasonable price?Thx

Hi,you can call Tong 0162322273 his workshop at kota damansara ,all my cars sent to him for repair and service even though I stay at Cheras

Another alternative is Optimum, I've been sending my car to them.
They're fairly popular, though some of their parts may not be the cheapest.
But their service is decent and for me, location is excellent.

Their address is
2, Jalan PJU 6A/3A,
Kayu Ara Business Park
47400 PJ
+60377251379

You can get in touch with Ah Fai or Jason.
Much has been written about Optimum on the forum, do a search for other opinions.

Hi,

I'm new here as well.

I stay near Aman Suria, seen one at the corner with Ravenol signboard called M Sport if I can remember correctly.

Anyone has any experience at this workshop?

Cheers

Hi, I am a regular at M-Sport. Their workmanship is great although price might be a bit steep. I do my regular servicing here and also did my GB overhaul here. I also live in Aman Suria so that place is convenient for me. Look for Kenny, 012-2906445. The other workshop which i also go to is Optimum in Kayu Ara which has also been recommended in the earlier thread.

kacw;822015 said:
Hi,

I'm new here as well.

I stay near Aman Suria, seen one at the corner with Ravenol signboard called M Sport if I can remember correctly.

Anyone has any experience at this workshop?

Cheers

Dear Members,

I just purchased five year old E60, 520d with a mileage of 100,000km. :love: I would like to seek advise on preventive maintenance. My questions are as below:

1) Breakdown - What are the Top 10 breakdown causes for this model?

2) EWP - Which are reliable EWP Workshops for this model in Klang Valley and Kuantan?

3) BMW Official Service - From my research at the old club website, Wearnes and Quill have good reputation as Official Service Dealers. Do their good reputations still stand and are there any others that are equal or better?

Cheers and much appreciated!
67.gif

Top Bottom