Seeking MTec1 Rear Spoiler, anyone?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

4lugs

Gents, Am looking for an original MTec1 Rear Spoiler. Anyone? PM me please

haiyoo brader... i've been surfing eBay for 2 years oredi searching for E30 barangs every other day, and not once i came across an Mtec1 rear spoiler. occasionally the M40 type (similar but without the horizontal grooves) got la..

i wonder if you can still order a new one..

I have almost all mtec1 parts save the spoiler (must have the 3 grooves). My latest acquisitions include (1) original m3 Bosch rear struts; (2)front anti-roll bar original m3; and (3) original m3dogleg gear-knob. Have also after 3 years finally eliminated any unwarranted roll and noises. Engine sounds great but I need to change the exhaust system - may need to go aftermarket but will keep to the period with either Remus classic or hiaosp (sorry can't spell). These will be a hard search will try eBay Germany or California USA. Also looking for 2 sets of m meters. When this is done my dog leg 323is wkd hv earned her stripes until then I am not putting it on.

Bro wrt your project respect man. That is the way to do it. I am so motivated by your project that I might try a much smaller one for the mrs however not a BMW though (exploring the fiat 600).

Top Bottom