Sawadeekap!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

a-boo

Club Guest
Hi there guys, just a brief introduction of myself, im a proud owner of an e30, even though its not much, (its still a bimmer... hehehe) -Location: Staying around Pj-Occupation: Quantity Surveyor-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Through a friend n also was drooling over tom's e30 on the net... hehehe-When was it? ages ago,cant remember and decide to join when i bought one.-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Friends and also to gain more knowledge on bimmers-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?hmmm... tough one... -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Get married.. i hope :DNice to meet u guys!

welcome, welcome, welcome. sign in as official member. let make it big.

u r in the rite club , stay tune , do join us for TT(teh tarik) yeah & dont forget to sign up as official member cheers

Welkum a-boo...kap kun,mai pen rai krong narai swad dee,hehe...e30 never die!!! Keep on heat up ur e30 bro!!

welcome n congrats on ur new ride e30! she handles great and is a fun drive!
cheers

thanks thanks! will join u guys for tt as soon as my ride comes out of my workshop... got problem with my stering rack... :(

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

d87a07c5.jpg

who d hell delete all penang TT treat.
this forum got alot of rules plss keep it ur house dun let us play......fuk

Top Bottom