salute the guru

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Rayman

Club Guest
hi all.im new here. please accept my apology for placing and ads b4 introducing my self. too eager to get my beemer, after sooooooo long. hmmm, how do i start? ok i'm male, MBA(married but Available:listen:) and from shah alam. hopefully, those sifu and guru here can guide me along in my first purchase and to provide some tips and trick on the machine.

u r in the rite club...........mmmmmm another shah alam guy ...........enjoy yr stay

hi guys....welcum to the club..me 2 new here...for ur info me 2 from shah alam...hving e46....white color...mayb v cn met n exchange ideas yar...signing off...

thanks, for the warm welcome. feels like i've been so long here. macam rumah sendiri la......hope i'll enjoy my stay here. going thru some of the discussion abt the maintenance.... gosh, memang 'banyak makan wang....'. but what de heck.... it is 'BMW' la dude...... be proud of owning one... especially by me.....:driver::bandit:

Anyway, i've gone thru most of the topics and threads and using the search to find special topic about 'what are the thing we should check and pay more attention once we purchase the 2nd hand beemer'. it is scattered all around. i take note about expansion tank, radiator, flush all the oil, bushiing. What else guys, based on your experience. What are the thing that most of the time need more attention to be fixed and replaced. This would help me as the first timer.:listen:

mega;383185 said:
hi guys....welcum to the club..me 2 new here...for ur info me 2 from shah alam...hving e46....white color...mayb v cn met n exchange ideas yar...signing off...

welcome aboard , bros
you guys should revive the SA Bimmer Team . Used to be very active .

hi rayman....yeah another SA in the club..SA my kampung...welcuummmm...enjoy yr stay

the day has come

Finally, after looong search, im now driving a UDM. it is hitam itu menawan. but, still loong way to go to my satisfaction. a lot of thing need to be done b4 i can really enjoy and proud of my ride. will join the TT soon......
~adios~

Congrat to you bro...what kind of model Ultimate Driving Machine u cruise???Plz let all the members knows..

welcome bro to the club. congrat on your new E46 and black some more. post some pic of your new ride or better still come to TT and show it to us.

BTW, there is a drive this sat. meet up at Sg, Buluh RR around 9:15 am to Sunkai Hot Spring.. Come join us to test your ride.

jarance;390964 said:
welcome bro to the club. congrat on your new E46 and black some more. post some pic of your new ride or better still come to TT and show it to us.

BTW, there is a drive this sat. meet up at Sg, Buluh RR around 9:15 am to Sunkai Hot Spring.. Come join us to test your ride.

Jarance, thanks for the invitation. wish i can join, but it is my brother wedding on that day. may be next time. the picture? may be later dude, after some moded. it is pretty much stock car. But it is the best ca i can find, maintained by M1 (saw your car the other day, parked outside M1). The only additional thing is Angel eyes :listen:

Suhaimi850, it is E46 325i, facelift black in colour.

Rayman;390970 said:
Jarance, thanks for the invitation. wish i can join, but it is my brother wedding on that day. may be next time. the picture? may be later dude, after some moded. it is pretty much stock car. But it is the best ca i can find, maintained by M1 (saw your car the other day, parked outside M1). The only additional thing is Angel eyes :listen:

Suhaimi850, it is E46 325i, facelift black in colour.

Wazzzup,wazzzup bro,
That excellent car..what year made bro???

Top Bottom