Salute everyone!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AmoiSky

Official Member
Hi,Just wanna say hi and introduce myself. Been reading the forum and just got time to join in.As requested by moderator below are my details..-What do you drive: e46 318i 2002 japan spec facelift (N42 engine i guess??)-Female-Picture of you(optional) : camera shy.. No need lah ek..-Location: Kota Damansara-Occupation: self employed-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: browsing through internet via mr google..-When was it? : early december 2012-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : knowledge sharing and gather info-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? : more forum members and improved websites-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? : still keep my e46 eventhough its a manja car..Hope the forum members can help assist for any e46 related qs from me in the future..Thank you for opening up this forum. Very informative!!Nice to meet all of you here!!

Welcome miss....looking forward to have you join as official member and participate in the activities.....

To become OM please email to fadhlan@gmail.com for forms and instruction....to get to know who are u closer with please touch base with slyder, MaDZiZ & _M_ as they are living in KD

thank you all!!

soulfood - thank you for the warm welcome and for the contact. will get in touch with both of them soon..
irfan80 - thank you and I hope you're right, Banyak Mari Wang instead of Banyak Makan Wang.. haha
gendong - thank you so much!

Welcome welcome. There many members here are from Kota damansara do feel free to meet for TT

Top Bottom