Salutations! Newbie posting

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Oneon

Club Guest
Hello Guys & Gals,I have just stepped into the world of BMW when I recently purchased a 1989 635 CSi recently. It is being rebuilt and will be some time before I'd be able to drive it to any TT session :wink:Looking forward to networking and knowledge sharing with everyone in the community. I am based in Kelang and work out of Puchong. I drive a Savvy to work but can't wait to get my weekend car rolling :9:Cheers!

Welcome to the forum. :)

Congratulations on your purchase. Would love to see your E24 in person one day. One of my favourites.

BobTheBuilder;769852 said:
Welcome to the forum. :)

Congratulations on your purchase. Would love to see your E24 in person one day. One of my favourites.

Thank you BobTheBuilder. Sure thing, but lets wait till the engine is back into the car. Still a long way to go.

welcome aboard.. pls post pictures of the work-in-progress of your E24.

mizhan;769939 said:
welcome aboard.. pls post pictures of the work-in-progress of your E24.

Will do so in a new thread probably in the 6 series section. It'll probably run over 2 years though :eek:

haywire;769984 said:
Not in 6ers section, in Showroom bro hehe

Showroom will have to be the finished result, bro. Must see if it is worthy. Hehehe.

Oneon;770148 said:
Showroom will have to be the finished result, bro. Must see if it is worthy. Hehehe.

the result will be spectacular. you need two key resources in order to embark on this project. 1) money, lots of it; and 2) a project manager. the second will help you plan your entire project BEFORE you start dismantling the car. detailed planning of the work-breakdown and sequences will help you plan your parts purchases and payments. your car will go thru at least 3 workshops, and careful planning can help prevent it from getting stuck at any place no longer than necessary. avoid places that like to gantung cars for months without performing any work. with the right quality of consultation, and clear understanding of your expectation with each of the workshops, your car can be ready within 18 months.

mizhan;770154 said:
the result will be spectacular. you need two key resources in order to embark on this project. 1) money, lots of it; and 2) a project manager. the second will help you plan your entire project BEFORE you start dismantling the car. detailed planning of the work-breakdown and sequences will help you plan your parts purchases and payments. your car will go thru at least 3 workshops, and careful planning can help prevent it from getting stuck at any place no longer than necessary. avoid places that like to gantung cars for months without performing any work. with the right quality of consultation, and clear understanding of your expectation with each of the workshops, your car can be ready within 18 months.

Good advice Bro Mizhan. Thank you.
I just knew that joining the forum was the best thing to do for advice and pointers.
:cool:

Welcome bro! The previous comment and advise is precious as I have heard that he is another passionate nutty with 3 UDM and still out hunting for more LoL! This came from his own family member so I can see it holds truth. Joining this forum will embark you to the next level of passionate discovery about our machines.....

Top Bottom