Salut

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ichi82

Club Guest
Hi all,I'm ichi (Lan oso can). i'm 28 now.Just got 318i 2L E46 2002 last week. Thought of getting 325 but settled with 318i for now as i want to hand this ride over to my wifey once i got another Bimmer. People says that Bimmer is a hassle but who cares rite..Still monitoring the ride for any probs. Hope sifus over here can assist me# -What do you drive:Gen2 1.6L 2006 and 318i 2.0L 2002# -Male / FemaleMale# -Picture of you(optional)-# -Location:Kota Damansara, Selayang# -Occupation:Sr Tech Consultant# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:surfing # -When was it?last year# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?to learn,maintain and improving my ride # -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?become an official member# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?another BMW preferably greater than E46

haha bro eggie i too felt like spending more time in this forum than doing my work haha..this forum is very2 haunted. bro want to ask bout TT. Like my place is near Selayang/Kota Damansara so can i know which is the best TT place to hangout? As this is my first time with UDM, need to know much about it..need help also from sifus about my ride as i dunno ziltch about beemer and every tiny sound that came out from my ride very2 heart pounding.Anyway, the feeling of owning a beemer is out of this world.cheers

Welcome, bro..good choice of car..your wife sure likes it

ichi82;623708 said:
haha bro eggie i too felt like spending more time in this forum than doing my work haha..this forum is very2 haunted. bro want to ask bout TT. Like my place is near Selayang/Kota Damansara so can i know which is the best TT place to hangout? As this is my first time with UDM, need to know much about it..need help also from sifus about my ride as i dunno ziltch about beemer and every tiny sound that came out from my ride very2 heart pounding.Anyway, the feeling of owning a beemer is out of this world.cheers

Hi ichi82,

Welcome to the club. With regards to the TTs or places to hang out you can refer to this thread http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?29-Member-s-Meet-up

Hanging out at which TT is a matter of individual choice..do just go into the threads which interest you & you can roughly get a feel of it..but do realise some guys hop around..can even attend 2 or possibly 3 TTs in one nite..

Hope that helps & see you in one of the TTs..

Cheers :)

Top Bottom