Sale GPS MAP 2010 for E60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mokjoy

Club Guest
Ok noted with thanks to all bro and sifus. For your info. Both DVD are Original. 2008 version and 2010 version (but the 2010 dvd not working properly - maybe bcos of my younger daughter lick it, so i want to sell it at rm300 or maybe rm250, i bought it at rm2088). Actually i also try to copy the dvd but cannot use laaaa..To mr. David Yong. can you pls help me to copy this dvd, maybe i can give you 30% if i managed to sell it.

I believe he did the burning by himself and then sell it at rm 300 per copy, there for he is in here doing business as usual (many copies I guess). Anyway, there will be some features not useable with burned copy especially those information on places. Let see.

Mokjoy;566990 said:
Can call or sms me....at 0122945459 - Mok
Mokjoy;568392 said:
rm300 bro. pls pm or sms me

Hi Mokjoy, welcome to the forum.

Hope your intention here is not to make some fast bucks on pirate copy of the licensed BMW GPS software. All unauthorised commercials will be removed and pirated copy can quite easily be reported to BMW Malaysia as this is an Official BMW Club. We do not advocate piracy.

Hope u are selling an original license software.

AB
Committee

astroboy;568556 said:
Hi Mokjoy, welcome to the forum.

Hope your intention here is not to make some fast bucks on pirate copy of the licensed BMW GPS software. All unauthorised commercials will be removed and pirated copy can quite easily be reported to BMW Malaysia as this is an Official BMW Club. We do not advocate piracy.

Hope u are selling an original license software.

AB
Committee

Hi Astroboy. ok noted

Mokjoy;568590 said:
Hi Astroboy. ok noted

Kesalahan besar melanggar undang-undang Malaysia...kes ini akan dirujuk kepada PDRM, MACC, dan pejabat-pejabat berkenaan di Putrajaya, Cyberjaya dan Gohtong Jaya.:motz:

herbert;568404 said:
How many copies do you have for sale??

Hi Herbert.

HHmm if i have 2000 copies i can buy the m5 oledi oooooo...hehehehehe sorry bro just joking... just 2 copy, one sold and just left 1 more (but 2008 version lorr)....Interested aarr

docrayboy;568592 said:
Kesalahan besar melanggar undang-undang Malaysia...kes ini akan dirujuk kepada PDRM, MACC, dan pejabat-pejabat berkenaan di Putrajaya, Cyberhaya dan Gohtong Jaya.:motz:

:eek: habiss laaa aku

David Yong;568535 said:
I believe he did the burning by himself and then sell it at rm 300 per copy, there for he is in here doing business as usual (many copies I guess). Anyway, there will be some features not useable with burned copy especially those information on places. Let see.

luckly im not burning by my self...so im not doing bussiness as ussual...:D

David Yong;568535 said:
Anyway, there will be some features not useable with burned copy especially those information on places. Let see.

If properly burned, should have the information on places also. Theoretically of course :wink:

Cobra Kai;568752 said:
If properly burned, should have the information on places also. Theoretically of course :wink:

Cobra kai..

i fedup already burning the dvd from my faulty ori dvd...end up i bought the new one hehehehe easy lorrr

Top Bottom