Salam to all bmw owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiez77

Club Guest
-What do you drive: E36 318i M40-Male -Location: PD-Occupation:-teacher-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:-surfing internet-When was it?after i bought e36 318i from used car last year-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?sharing info & get knowledge-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?give all info especially on technical part on handling bmw car-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?to be an expert of my carHELP ME !!!!I need to replace my engine due to lost oil pressure&camshaft problem, anybody want to sell e36 M40 engine?

Dear Cikgu. Welcome to BMWCM. :burnout: ........

Fiez77, welcome to the club.. Looking for an M40 engine.. check with python_dey.

BTW, which part of PD.. I am also in PD during the weekday. Staying in Corus at the moment.

EDven though you might get a new engine, you need a good mechanic to install it.

In addition, it would be better to change the timing belt and oil seal while you at it. This will save you cost in the long run..

Welcome to the club, cikgu!

Why dont you upgrade your engine to a 2500cc. Check out the M52B25! BTW, your UDM is auto or manual?

All the best in your project!

meanguy;275684 said:
Welcome to the club, cikgu!

Why dont you upgrade your engine to a 2500cc. Check out the M52B25! BTW, your UDM is auto or manual?

All the best in your project!

Mine is auto...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom