Salam n greetings!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bimmerlicious

Club Guest
Hello all,Purchased my bimmer a few months ago. Always been interested in getting a BMW, but for some reason (price tag maybe), did not see myself owning the car until a few years down the road. Was actually searching hard for an Estima. Then something happened! Drove down to JB for a business trip in a colleague's E36 318. Got to drive the car back to KL from JB. Next day told the wife that I think a BMW 5-series is what we should get, and forget about getting a maid, so the car will have enough room for our 3 kids and ourselves (I put all the kids in restraints, hence the need for space). She said OK. Spent a few nights on Wikipedia (damn good place to learn about BMWs), learned about the different models (finally understood what the "E" stands for), and surprised my colleague one day because suddenly I know more about BMWs than him "err... think I'll get a 525 vs 523, b'c while the engine displacement is the same, the former kicks out 20 hp more, which is a lot...heheh" (still, know very little in the greater scheme of things). Anyway, bought the first car I saw. Did not have any of my buddies (everybody was busy that day.. duh) with me at that time to get second opinion, just took the car to my Perdana mechanic, which ran the diagnostics and gave the car the OK. Probably paid too much for it, but what can I say, love at first sight! Happy with the car. Glad to own a bimmer. # -What do you drive:E39 525 Year 2000 UK Spec# -Male / FemaleMale# -Picture of you(optional)Wait till I find a good one...# -Location:pJ# -Occupation:Trader# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Googled it...# -When was it?Not too long ago..# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Share info and experience, make new friends...# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Sorry, not too sure... # -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Hopefully I can be self-employed (which is very unlikely...heheheh)

enjoy your stay here, altho i'm not the official welcoming committee, let me be the first to welcome you.

Nice intro bro . another count of e39 . Welcum and enjoy ur stay . Dnt forget to register ur self and post the pic of ur ride . Drive safely .

Top Bottom