salam/hello everyone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azrinmanan

Club Guest
My name Hj Azrin from shah alam. My 2nd hand E36 318i will be deliver to me this afternoon and this is my first bmw. I need info and help from anyone who has experience with this udm E36 318i because i know nothing but i like the machine. I will become OM soon InsyaAllah. tqvm

azrinmanan;746996 said:
My name Hj Azrin from shah alam. My 2nd hand E36 318i will be deliver to me this afternoon and this is my first bmw. I need info and help from anyone who has experience with this udm E36 318i because i know nothing but i like the machine. I will become OM soon InsyaAllah. tqvm

As salam bang aji....congrats on your acquisition...enjoy yr UDM..

Wskm... :) Welcome to the forum and welcome to the world of JOY. Do use our forum 'search' function and do ask around. I'm sure many here will be happy to assist.

my 1st bmw e36 delivered yesterday late afternoon. this morning went to wotkshop in shah alam to have inspection and it cost me more than rm2,000 to replace the inportant wear and tear parts such as mountings, oil seal radiator reservoir, front bonnet hydraulic, crank sensor etc. i have problem that my abs pump not working and need to replace but hard to find until now. my airbag sensor also kaput.

waalaikumsalam abg hj azrin.. hope to see you soon in TTs and Drive.. and hope to see ur nick turn blue to insyallah :)

Top Bottom