Salam & Good days..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fj.sham

Club Guest
Hi All Bimmer members... I am a newbie. Can call me fj. Just registered last 2 months. Below are some details about myself : -What do you drive: F30 , Sport Line, Black -Male / Female ; Male -Picture of you(optional) : -Location: Klang / Johor -Occupation: Oil & Gas -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google -When was it? 6 month backs -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : Have a new friends and tukar2 fikiran and latest info about the latest accessories. -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? - -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? : 5 seriesRegards

Salam and welcome to the forum bro. enjoy your stay.....

my f30 with few acc done. new legs with HOMURA 2x8GT 19" with Michelin.. done in Era Maju Motorsport Johor..

anyway bro, fyi, I been changed 2 times of steering rack and still clearly notice knocking sound. Nothing much AB can do accept to wait for another upgrade steering rack replacement schedule on end of June or July. Just ride my f30 and just ignore the sound. surprised BMW cant fix the prob at all. Anyone has a good solution?

Top Bottom