Salam and Salutation ...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jengofett

Club Guest
Hi all,I have been lurking this forum way back since last decade but never had chance to participate.Never really had opportunity to drive a Bimmer until last March 2013 where I booked one for my wife and it is arriving TODAY!!! at 5:00pmIt is a suprise gift for my lovely wife and she totally have no clue about it....Present Ride : Volvo XC 60 / Estima ACR50Previous Ride : Camry/Mercedes W203 C240/ Audi A6 C3/Putra and a Satria of course-What do you drive: F30 -320i - Sports Line - White (to be precise ... I might be driving it more than her :rock::rock::rock::rock:-Male-Location: KLCC/Bandar Seri Putra/Seremban-Occupation: Self Employed-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: www of course-When was it? mid 2000 cant really recall when-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Definitely to see fresh faces and ideas not only bout automobile but ... lifeRegardsJengofett - Warigh

Welcome to the forum bro,please share your car photo.nice car u got there.:top:

Dear brothers....
Thank you for the warm welcome... Got hold of her yesterday and can't wipe of the stupid grin out of my face :1::1:

Jengofett

Salam bro Jengofett.. congrats on the awesome surprise to your wifey :top:

Many would wish to be your wife..:4:

Welcome to the forum bro Jengofett .... :top: ... Congratulations on the new car too .... :4:.

Top Bottom