Salam, and hello to all. newbie here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

orangkg

Official Member
-What do you drive: TBD-Male -Picture of you(optional) - :cool:-Location: Taman melawati, ulu kelang, KL-Occupation: makan gaji-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google-When was it? : a month ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : making fren, etc-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? : Successful-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? : TBDHye all, happy Chinese new year. Need advice from sifu here, i was thinking to buy new honda civic, but suddenly tempted to buy a secondhand BMW 320i from used car dealer since the price more or less with new civic. My question is, 1) If u in my place, which option u go?2) Need help from bmw expert to check up the car. (of course willing to give him 'duit kopi' for the help). any contact?*about the car - year 2008, 320i, m3-bodykit, sport rim, mileage 60k++. I am thinking to proceed with bmw if got expert check-up the car and no major issue about the car.Thx all.

Welcome bro...no brainer a bmw...but if I got extra I go for 325...should later u fill like doing lil bit of rempiting (not advicable tho)...u can smile lil bit more with the xtra hp....enjoy ur stay...join us for tt n u ll be having a udm in ur garage in no time...I wont trade my ride for civic....heheh but tht is just me probably....

walaikumsalam bro, and to answer your question, most definitely a BMW hehe. welcome to the club.

IMHO...get the udm bro. Do ur research before u decide. E46 is still a good buy. E90 is newer but does not means it's better than the e46. Get the 6 cylinders, a 325i. In terms of trims, get the msport version. Happy hunting...

Welcome. If you're in the market for an NA car, pls make it a 6 cylinder. 4 pots not enuff oomph to carry the BMW logo :biggrin:

welcome.agreed with the rest,for NA engine try to go for the 6cyl powered bimmer (325)
that means u need to stretch the budget a bit lah.

Bimmer anytime for me if i am in your shoes.

tips : go join a TT,dont rush.the car can wait.

Thx guys for the tips, advices. I will consider to take 325, its just maybe ill take year 2006 or 2005 to fit my budget ( is it a good idea?). Btw i tot as beginner i just take 320 for starting coz curently only drive 1.6cc japan car. Got tt session this week?

orangkg;805730 said:
Thx guys for the tips, advices. I will consider to take 325, its just maybe ill take year 2006 or 2005 to fit my budget ( is it a good idea?). Btw i tot as beginner i just take 320 for starting coz curently only drive 1.6cc japan car. Got tt session this week?
As long as the previous owner maintain the car well bro. Do shop around, get the vin number so u can check the car's history. Always tt every week. Do check the klang & shah alam chapter. This friday tt will be official bmwcm at sunway.

Yup bro, do come for tt session. Will definately help you in your decision. Which are going for, E46 or E90?
whatever it is get one that suits your budget.

Salam all sifus, apa itu magnesium enjin? Semua e90 325i ada magnesium enjin tu? Thx in advance.

welcome to the club bro..... between a BMW and a Honda is a world of a difference..... i would take the BMW anytime even though its second hand.....

if i am not mistaken, the magnesium engine is after 2005... i might be wrong though...

Top Bottom