Salam and hello to All... Newbie checking in...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azlan87

Club Guest
Hi All members/senior members,I am a newbie... Just registered today... Below are some details about myself :-What do you drive: F30 , Red, Sport Line-Male / Female ; Male-Picture of you(optional) : I am much more good-looking in person (LOL, its just a joke... not to be taken seriously)-Location: Bangi/Bangsar/Cyberjaya/Cheras/Kajang-Occupation: Network Engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: From previous auto gatherings I attended...-When was it? 1-2 years ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To learn more about my car from other ppl that owns the same model, to be poisoned by other members to make my car look better :rock:-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? - To stay strong and move forward-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? to be able to afford to keep on paying for my ride :p

welcome to the forum bro. enjoy ur stay and do join our weekly TT sessions....

cool... thanks bro

when's the next TT? still not used to the forums... but will have a look around to find more info

Waalaikumussalam welcome bro azlan to BMWCM do enjoy your ride...
For the TT session you can search in the Member's Meet Up thread...:rock:

cool bro... owh, I see that u used to own a perdana too. I still have mine... it's such a sweet ride, x sampai hati nk let go...

azlan87;824518 said:
Hi All members/senior members,

I am a newbie... Just registered today... Below are some details about myself :

-What do you drive: F30 , Red, Sport Line

-Male / Female ; Male

-Picture of you(optional) : I am much more good-looking in person (LOL, its just a joke... not to be taken seriously)

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: From previous auto gatherings I attended...

-When was it? 1-2 years ago

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To learn more about my car from other ppl that owns the same model, to be poisoned by other members to make my car look better :rock:

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? - To stay strong and move forward

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? to be able to afford to keep on paying for my ride :p

Salam...to you too Azlan87. :)

Welcome to BMWCM Forum and have a good stay.
Look forward seeing you to joint us as Official Club BMW
Club Member. Please do email to our CM Fadhlan at fadhlan @gmail.com.
And I am sure he will be most willing to help you with the details.

Take care and hope to see you in one of our Teh Tarik ( tt) event soon.:)

Your Truly

Alby325i :):)

azlan87;824576 said:
cool bro... owh, I see that u used to own a perdana too. I still have mine... it's such a sweet ride, x sampai hati nk let go...

Yup mine still with me but quite diff to look after 2 cars nowadays hehehe...:top:

Top Bottom