Salam and hello to all BMWClubMalaysia members - Haniff frm CarJunk

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Han Rovers

Club Guest
:16: Hello !Dear all, sory for a little bit late intro of myself...Im haniff fm kajang.. Male..I juz got my gorgeous alphine whity 325i Msport 2010 about couples of week ago..Currently attached to MAS as a bus driver on their boeing 737 fleet..logically that's why i need my baby-MSport so much to lepas gerammm...hihiI got to know this forum bmwclubmalaysia.com after i google it in the netright after i got my baby-M. I find it, it is very useful n informative forum sincewe're all live under the same sky, so we can share a lot of same story n history..Also i find it all the members here are very friendly n close to each other which is avery good thing to learn here.... :8:I really hope to get to know all of you here and hopefully we all can learn somethingfrom each other through our experience and hopefully not only limited to ourbimmers thingy but also to other things that can benefit all of us..Nice to know all of you here.To all Muslim brothers, Selamat Berpuasa.ThankyouYours sincerely,Haniff aka ANiP

Welcome..welcome..

Nice to know...737 still quite fast wat...of course compared to bas lah...:4:
On the 800 series or 400 series?

Do join up in any of our TTs..

Selamat Berpuasa to you too....:D

Cheers :)

gregcwho;659720 said:
Welcome..welcome..

Nice to know...737 still quite fast wat...of course compared to bas lah...:4:
On the 800 series or 400 series?

Do join up in any of our TTs..

Selamat Berpuasa to you too....:D

Cheers :)

Hello bro gregcwho

Thank you..

Im on the 400 series, the classic but yet still the robust plane in it's own class...

Definitely i'll join in the next upcoming TT if im around...

Thnks

Salam Hanif, welcome to our forum.. and selamat berpuasa..

Salam and welcome to the forum bro. Seems like we have a few more "drivers" :4: with us now :top: ......

ahh each time i read the title i wonder what's CarJunk is all about till i figured it out ahh KAJANG ....ayoooo i tought some sort of chop chop lorrrr :)

Top Bottom