Salam and gud afternoon..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bob75

Club Guest
Hi all, I just registered into this forum today but was read this forum for quite long period..I'm wanna be in this forum cos has intend to own this great car..I'm looking for 5 series e60 or 3 series e90.. Need otai2 to advise which is better and more reliability..this car will be for daily use and long distance travel..I like comfortable but I'm not racer..thanks in advance for opinion and advise..Thanks & regards,Bob75

Salam bob..both models are reliable, if more comfy ride is what u are looking for, go for e60, my 2cents...welcome and have a pleasant stay

Bob75;755003 said:
Hi all,
I just registered into this forum today but was read this forum for quite long period..I'm wanna be in this forum cos has intend to own this great car..I'm looking for 5 series e60 or 3 series e90.. Need otai2 to advise which is better and more reliability..this car will be for daily use and long distance travel..I like comfortable but I'm not racer..thanks in advance for opinion and advise..

Thanks & regards,
Bob75

Welcome orang dungun.if u prefer comfort over speed, e60 lah.bigger bootspace for long distance travel! (altho i love my e90 diesel to do that.my preference is aggressiveness,over comfort heheh)

Hi Bob...welcome welcome welcome to the forum orang ist koh, do join our East coast Chapter TT.

Welcome Bob! My vote is the 530d, best of everything in terms of comfort, performance, milage & bootspace:4:

Top Bottom