Salam and good day to all..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nottyghost

Club Guest
Salam and good day.Hi all..is this the place to intro my self?..Sorry if this is not...coz I saw some forumer say need to introduce in NEWBIES section and I guess this is the place lah kot..hehe Registered for quite sometimes but just reading all the postings. (collecting good feelings to buy BMW car ..one fine day) Name: Azmin (male)Car owned : Naza Ria MPVI know this club through search engineLocation: SelangorWork in GLC companyMarried with 3 kids...4th on his way June 09. I never own a BMW but really like this car....especially 3 and 5 series....very sexy..When the right time comes..I will surely get one. (2nd hand only...no budget to buy NEW) I join this club as to gather info as much as possible before I grab one I expect this club will help me..(future BMW owner..I hope so..kalau budget cukup lah..) in every aspect possible and also to make more friends otai-otai (old timer)..yg banyak experience. Hope to get a welcome from all U guysss..here.. Thankss

Welcome bro :D

If for family of 4, go for 5 series. My frend is selling his 6mth old e90 becoz of this only.

Hi again,

At the moment 318i E46 caught my eyes. Can you all the sifus... list down all the MUST and NECESSARY things to look into/inspect/consider when buying a used BMW? I know that if I chose wrongly, I might have to bear all the major repairs in near future. ..OR do I need to bring a BMW mechanic when survey for a car???

Hope to get some helps.Thanks again to you all.

if u have a pomen which is your fren so u better bring him also la..anyway welcome to the club:top:

Top Bottom