SALAM 1 DUNIA....newbie in d house yo!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nagachini

Club Guest
Salam n greetings to all..What a nice car forum you have it here..congratsAm not yet a beemdabaliu owner but planning to have one pretty soon.Looking for E90 3 siries..maybe circa 2005/06 model due to budget limitation.Few questions that require an honest answers from all the otai(note: my budget is around RM110 000 and below)1. What model should i go for...320i...325i...or is it 320d is worth buyinh2. What is an i drive...is it available in 2005 model3. What are other things that i should looking forPls ya otai2 semua...do enlighten me!Adios amigos muchacos andre andre yeeepa

Salam Nagachini,

Welcome to the club!!! U must be some kind of 'fierce looking' fella by looking at your nickname.
Happy hunting for your bee-em-da-baliu... We have all the Beemer's Otai here that will help u sorting-out any difficulties you'll be facing with regards to your ride.
Hope to see u soon on next official drive or TT.

Blum bole welcome to the club bro ...shud be welcome to the forum :4: ....

Welcome to the forum bro Nagachini ... :top:

zack700;773245 said:
Salam Nagachini,

Welcome to the club!!! U must be some kind of 'fierce looking' fella by looking at your nickname.
Happy hunting for your bee-em-da-baliu... We have all the Beemer's Otai here that will help u sorting-out any difficulties you'll be facing with regards to your ride.
Hope to see u soon on next official drive or TT.

dzuljazz2001;773249 said:
Blum bole welcome to the club bro ...shud be welcome to the forum :4: ....

Welcome to the forum bro Nagachini ... :top:

Aiyaa!!! Mintak ampun Tuan Prezzzz.....

Welcome to the forum bro... Forgot to tell u.. U need to pay RM375 to our 'banker' Bro Fadlan then you are welcome to the club... :top:

Many thanks for the warm greetings..
Yup...still hunting for one...hope the sorrow will ends soon..huhu
And definitely will pay that " cukai tanah" as per bro zack mentioned..

Salam and tabik to Mr P...good job tuan...indeed!

Top Bottom