Routine Service Interval & Body Kit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vikes

Club Guest
Hi everyone!I bought a 118 in July 07 from BMW authorized dealer in Msia. Still under warranty. Just wanna check what is the service interval? Mine says 10,000km or Mar/09. Another thing has anyone fix bodykit to the car? I got 2 quotes for the aerodynamic package at RM13k and 7k. Both look the same but wonder why the big cost difference.Thanx all.

vikes;360791 said:
Hi everyone!

I bought a 118 in July 07 from BMW authorized dealer in Msia. Still under warranty. Just wanna check what is the service interval? Mine says 10,000km or Mar/09.

Another thing has anyone fix bodykit to the car? I got 2 quotes for the aerodynamic package at RM13k and 7k. Both look the same but wonder why the big cost difference.

Thanx all.

Mine's about there too!

Mind to show those bodykits? :wink:

hi vikes i just bought a 116 in april from BMW authorized dealer as we know is under powered but i am willing to makeup the car with rims and bodykit but i am not sure where i can get hold of it.Do you have any suggestions?.I would love to change the rims to 18 inch rims as i had seen the 120 rims it is sweet!!!. Let me know if you have friends or shops that sells good rims.

cheers!!

i normally go to a shop in segambut. forgot the name. the other one is stuggart auto. believe they have lots of rims to choose.

how do I attach picture? think i will go for that body kit.

vikes;366135 said:
i normally go to a shop in segambut. forgot the name. the other one is stuggart auto. believe they have lots of rims to choose.

how do I attach picture? think i will go for that body kit.

Upload it to photobucket.com

And then copy the direct link and paste it here!:top:

Selection of 2be gowns

To start, they have a stunning selection of 2be wedding gowns to choose from. You'll feel comforted, even pampered, by experts who will take the time to find out what you want, fit you properly, and choose a evening dresses that is right for you.

hey guys...
anybody knows where to get roof spoiler for the 1er?
i saw the original BMW ones..looks cool

mnas;435814 said:
hey guys...
anybody knows where to get roof spoiler for the 1er?
i saw the original BMW ones..looks cool

bro, how's ur luck in finding the roof spoiler?
ori M-Sport spoiler costs RM1,400, Hamann's is RM400+. But the guy told me need to drill holes!
Read in babybmw.net, they use adhesive for the M-sport spoiler. Scared kena curik if gam oni, but if drill holes i lagi dowan. ur 1er got "wing" already?

K.K.;462787 said:
bro, how's ur luck in finding the roof spoiler?
ori M-Sport spoiler costs RM1,400, Hamann's is RM400+. But the guy told me need to drill holes!
Read in babybmw.net, they use adhesive for the M-sport spoiler. Scared kena curik if gam oni, but if drill holes i lagi dowan. ur 1er got "wing" already?

hey man..been trying to find a nice rear spoiler till now..i saw one on ebay going for US$205, shipped from UK with postage+handling of GBP37....it's primed but not painted...all in all after painting should come arnd rm1000 i think. this one uses glue too..but trust me, i've used this 3M glue before and it's damn hard to take it out once glued on.

still contemplating since bringing this item to m'sia will attract 30% tax !!

TheSpecialOne;419316 said:
thought we were talking bout bodykits. whats with the wedding gowns???

ive noticed one or two of these funny named forumers spamming this type of commercial stuff in a variety of threads...reported already

mnas;466783 said:
hey man..been trying to find a nice rear spoiler till now..i saw one on ebay going for US$205, shipped from UK with postage+handling of GBP37....it's primed but not painted...all in all after painting should come arnd rm1000 i think. this one uses glue too..but trust me, i've used this 3M glue before and it's damn hard to take it out once glued on.

still contemplating since bringing this item to m'sia will attract 30% tax !!

bro, do let me knw if ur bringing one in, im interested!

Top Bottom