RM 150K. What mpv/suv do you recc?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zamtresco

Club Guest
Hi all,As per the title, what do you suggest? i am interested with either peugeout 3008, citroen grand picasso c4 or honda odyssey (recon year 2005).my concerns are boot space, maintenance and fuel consumption as it will most likely to travel on average of 160kms per dayyour kind input is very appreciated. Tq

Dude, now you speaking like a father :)

Well if maintenance is of utmost concern, then get the Peugeot as it has warranty for 3 years. Similarly the fuel consumption should be good as well since its turbo charged and now it comes with 6 speed auto transmission.

Other considerations are the korean offerings running on diesel like Kia and Hyundai SUVs.

If recon models, do consider the Estima. It's still a nice MPV :)

bro...

hahahahaha... yalorrr... what to do... i have to accept the fact that i am now a fulltime househusband...

ICEMAN 13;576145 said:
3.0 litre HARRIER ..or an X5 ... :)

Bro,

i like the design but not the ride quality...

as for the X5, hurmm tempting... but wifey fobia already with bmw... she said i cannot control myself whenever i am behind bmw's wheel... :)

For RM150k have a Hyundai Starex, 5 years or 300,000 km warranty..if you take 9 years loan, half of the tenor will be under warranty..doesn't it a good deal?

anakin;576244 said:
For RM150k have a Hyundai Starex, 5 years or 300,000 km warranty..if you take 9 years loan, half of the tenor will be under warranty..doesn't it a good deal?

sounds like a pretty good deal although the fact that the f**king thing is f**king huge... :)
on the other hand, how about the ride quality? is it good/comfortable?

I know the sport version of the 2005 Odyssey has one with 200hp and sport suspension. Now that one is sweet. And of course the 2004 X5 is also around that price.

Fadhlan;576269 said:
I know the sport version of the 2005 Odyssey has one with 200hp and sport suspension. Now that one is sweet. And of course the 2004 X5 is also around that price.

Bro,

My heart is all for Odyssey Absolute but then the only setback is it is a recon car. It doesnt make sense to me to buy a second hand Japan car at RM 150,000. Other than that, the car is perfect. Great design, great specs. generous boot space....

i am wondering, do the seller provide any warranty for recon car? and what do actually they recondition before they brought it to malaysia?

sorryla... never have any experience with recon car...

Bro, what are you looking for when you're opting for the MPV/SUV? Family comfort? To seat how many? If seating 7, many would probably say, go for the Exora. And judging by the amount of Exoras on our roads nowadays, I can't say that many got the choice wrong. It's a decent car with ample space. :top:

What about the Hyundai Tuscon? Looks pretty superb and futuristic to be frank. :D

If me i will get the odyssey..and its a honda so should be reliable enuff:rolleyes:..
btw im not sure about the recon warranty..:smokin:

Recon with warranty would be best to look at Naza or any other prominent dealer that offers 1 year warranty

Top Bottom