rims shops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maxxsp

Club Guest
hi all,have been searching the forums but cant find the info im looking for:( i know that ori. rims can be found at places like motorsport division, but where can i find replica rims? im looking for either AC's, hamann or alpina rims for an e39... (please dont say sunway or klang...i need to know where it actually is in sunway or klang)thanks guys....

maxxsp;193729 said:
hi all,

have been searching the forums but cant find the info im looking for:(

i know that ori. rims can be found at places like motorsport division, but where can i find replica rims? im looking for either AC's, hamann or alpina rims for an e39... (please dont say sunway or klang...i need to know where it actually is in sunway or klang)

thanks guys....

ask them to source for you la... they sure got kang tau one la...:D

Its all over sunway and elsewhere... but its generally cheaper in Klang.
When i was looking for my new wheels to replace my breyton 18", a good friend took me to his regular place there... cheaper then any other place i found and most importantly the service and personal attention..

pm me if you need the full address

aiyo bro, i am from klang and yes the shop here have the cheapest tyre and rim u can find anywhere else. there is more than 10-15 shop along jalan kapar to batu belah. in jalan kapar alone the whole stretch starting from town till the intersection to shapadu highway alone u can find more than 10 shop (its only about 3-4 KM stretch)

Am planning to go Klang this weekend... changing tyres, rims/spring too if possible. Can anyone provide some assistance?

Appreciate any replies.

Cheers!
Three18.

Why not we put down the shop name here for good reference..

Klang Area

Sunway Area

to everyone who's after rims and tires need assistance..... call me 0122433300 for tire shop in sunway and klang also i hav contacts...

Kedai Pendek - SHAH - ALAM-:thefinger: Anyone need rims and tyres , pm me . This fella at time hv cheap tradein which value for money . Normal he rims & tyre price can compete with klang 1 . Service wise the boss very chin chai1

ICEMAN 13;193879 said:
kedai panjang SHAH alam .....

Yo Tikus,

Am not really a Bah Kut Teh @ klang person. Can please assist me in giving direction to the shops ka? I roughly know the how to get to Klang from KL via Federal Highway but after that big "DUH!"

Cheers mate :top:

Mouse;193753 said:
aiyo bro, i am from klang and yes the shop here have the cheapest tyre and rim u can find anywhere else. there is more than 10-15 shop along jalan kapar to batu belah. in jalan kapar alone the whole stretch starting from town till the intersection to shapadu highway alone u can find more than 10 shop (its only about 3-4 KM stretch)

vmsdisc;248382 said:
Kedai Pendek - SHAH - ALAM-:thefinger: Anyone need rims and tyres , pm me . This fella at time hv cheap tradein which value for money . Normal he rims & tyre price can compete with klang 1 . Service wise the boss very chin chai1

Urmm... what u mean by the boss very chin chai in service? Good or bad leh? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom