Reporting for work!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

btslee

Club Guest
Hello bros and sis! I follow the E46 thread quite regularly as I drive an E46 myself.-What do you drive: E46 N42-Male-Location: Kuching, Sarawak-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: How can one not know about this if he/she drives a BMW?-When was it? 2008-2009 when I was driving the E30, stopped following the E30 thread when I totalled my E30 in a horrible accident. Went overseas for a couple of years, now I am back in this forum after returning to Kuching and obtaining the E46-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Connect with the local E46 community in Kuching and other BMW owners/hardcore BMW fans in Malaysia and all over the world.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? An avid base in Kuching/East Malaysia?-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Can't really predict the future, all I know is that I will still be driving a BMW

Welcome bro to the forum do enjoy ur stay in here...

keta aku standet je...tak apa kan...

View attachment 30892

Taken after mother nature gave it a shower using a cameraphone. Just a simple E46. Planning to change my plate number lights to LED but the shop told me that an error would appear on the dash.

Top Bottom