Recommendation for Rims Refurbishment

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

PCW

Club Guest
Dear All Taikos and Sifus,Would like to take this opportunity to wish all the muslim forummers Selamat Hari Raya, and those non muslims Happy Holidays.I need some guidance and advice as to a good and reliable place in Klang Valley to attend to rims refurbishment. I had tried doing some research here, and I have found there is a place in Sri Damansara called Wheels Recon that has its positive recommendation. May I know how do I get there or is there a contact no. or person I can contact? If I am coming from Damansara using LDP how do I get there?Roughly how much will it cost to refurbish a set of 18" (4 pieces) sports rim. Is there any thing I should be aware of while doing refurbishment?I also need recommendation for a place that customizes spacers.I am looking to refurbish my set of 18" for my E36.Many thanks in advance for your advices and guidance.PCW

Wheel Recon Ah Tee 016-2545980

I refurbished my 18" there for RM400. Good workmanship but paint not long lasting.

Bro bmw7833,

Many thanks for the info, when you say paint not long lasting roughly how long is it before you see the paint showing signs?

Thanks.

Top Bottom