Really tempted to own oh... so eighties gentleman car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ichi82

Club Guest
it started of with E46 and now really itchy to have an old school bimmer..at first wanna go for E tiga puloh coupe but now..kene garu dgn mech dgn E28 520i kaler itam manual tranny..racun sudah tlalu dlm till cannot resist anymore..hopefully will get lucky n add another UDM by end off this month..

ichi82, good to hear. Remember to post picture of the sharknose!

whymahn;682057 said:
Ada good condition one lagi ker.

running condition as previous owner and old chap. tp need to touch up a bit..lucky my mechanic aka kawan sekolah menengah maintains a lot of old bimmers and able to source most of old bimmer parts. so just park in his workshop and he will be maintaining the car if i decide to take it.this would be a pelan2 kayuh project poket xcukup dlm sgt tapi hati sudah mau n barang sudah ada..bite the bullet and jalan la...but hope will be a satisfying moment in the end..dreaming of old school bimmer for quite sometime..anyway my friend also a bimmer fan and he always refuse to maintain a bastardized bimmer..

ichi82;682068 said:
running condition as previous owner and old chap. tp need to touch up a bit..lucky my mechanic aka kawan sekolah menengah maintains a lot of old bimmers and able to source most of old bimmer parts. so just park in his workshop and he will be maintaining the car if i decide to take it.this would be a pelan2 kayuh project poket xcukup dlm sgt tapi hati sudah mau n barang sudah ada..bite the bullet and jalan la...but hope will be a satisfying moment in the end..dreaming of old school bimmer for quite sometime..anyway my friend also a bimmer fan and he always refuse to maintain a bastardized bimmer..
sound good..where is this kawan sekolah menengah?

Top Bottom