really interested in e24

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jojo

Club Guest
hi all 6'ers......and all the udm'ers!i had fallen for the e24 a lot.......and thinking of looking for one! ;) (don't let azmi knows about this).....may all advice me on this.....and for all the things i need to know!thank you very much! :)

Originally posted by jojo@May 12 2006, 09:37 AM
hi all 6'ers......and all the udm'ers!

i had fallen for the e24 a lot.......and thinking of looking for one! ;) (don't let azmi knows about this)

.....may all advice me on this.....and for all the things i need to know!

thank you very much! :)
Guys,

Pls post up a nice pic for us to Share in North Borneo (Sabah)

JoJo

You can run but you cant hide from me.As you can see, me too really in love with the car, She is really different from others!!

jo jo
i saw one in kiansom but the car need a bit of works. may be you can ask the owner to sell you cheap cheap

Originally posted by san@May 12 2006, 10:09 AM
jo jo
i saw one in kiansom but the car need a bit of works. may be you can ask the owner to sell you cheap cheap
San,

Is it at the workshop? what colour? I'll check it out on Saturday.

p/s; Aru you comming with us to Beringgis Resort for High Tea?

Meet Up; Restoran Sinar Mustika (Putatan) Near Inti College
Time; 2:30pm
Date; Sunday 14, 2006
Destination; Beringgis Beach Resort

Cheers

e46 2.2

gold colour, if you want to see i can bring ,you call me on saturday.

will comfirm sunday trip tomorrow.

cheers

Originally posted by san@May 12 2006, 10:26 AM
e46 2.2

gold colour, if you want to see i can bring ,you call me on saturday.

will comfirm sunday trip tomorrow.

cheers
Ok San,

Will call you by 11:30am, then we can fix a place to meet up..

Originally posted by jojo@May 12 2006, 09:37 AM
hi all 6'ers......and all the udm'ers!

i had fallen for the e24 a lot.......and thinking of looking for one! ;) (don't let azmi knows about this)

.....may all advice me on this.....and for all the things i need to know!

thank you very much! :)
Hi Easterners, are there many E24's over there? I have been looking for one on this side but so far no luck. Maybe can ship one across.

san and azmi : kalau kamu pg tgk itu e24 jgn lupa bawa saya bah!

jubilee : gonna look for mine 1st......after that will spend sometime to look for yours........

he.he.he......

jojo,
theres one up fer sale, but u guys r kinda far ... still can transfer the car across south china sea if u want.

its in ampang but owner doesnt mind drivin it to subang fer me to view. so i'll try to get the car pix taken by next week.

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by kahar@May 12 2006, 01:05 PM
jojo,
theres one up fer sale, but u guys r kinda far ... still can transfer the car across south china sea if u want.

its in ampang but owner doesnt mind drivin it to subang fer me to view. so i'll try to get the car pix taken by next week.

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah
Kahar,

Thanks for, will appericiate for the Pic

Originally posted by jojo@May 12 2006, 12:59 PM

jubilee : gonna look for mine 1st......after that will spend sometime to look for yours........

he.he.he......
Mesti la bro..kalau east side of the sea, you of course take priority la...but if on west side sorry la bro..Just joking la, kalau mau, you take first but isn't it costly to ship it across the sea?

Kahar, will appreciate any info available. Thanks a lot.

my dad might be selling our 82 635CSI, there are some pics in the gallery, its blue, No. plate BBV 5 easier to find in the gallery if i give the no.plate...(but No. not for sale ah)...as we speak my dad is doing it up.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

jubilee : the shipment u can arrange witn san........he'll surely help u on that!i think it might cost you only a few thousand....maybe...mr san!is it?

kaiza635csi : wad wud be d price?he.he.he.......

jo jo,
buy the gold 635csi lah.
will check for you whether you can re-register the car.

Top Bottom